Featured Official Review: The Buried Secrets of Peonies

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
a_jerobon
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16

Re: Featured Official Review: The Buried Secrets of Peonies

Post by a_jerobon »

This people must have faced a series of horrors in their lives. The book is also historical yet well researched. The author did a good job here. I love the way your review has compared it to the current American politics. It is a good review.
Ayomaamianda
Favorite Book: Twisted Threads
Currently Reading: Burn Zones
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ayomaamianda.html
Latest Review: Twisted Threads by Kaylin McFarren

Post by Ayomaamianda »

History is not my type i don't think i will be able to enjoy this one
oocynthia
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 39

Post by oocynthia »

I've never been into historical tragedies but this book is definitely an exception.
asmamia
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by asmamia »

The view looks very attractive and especially that the writer relied on moving emotions so much that the book could act as a big fuss world
asmamia
Currently Reading:

Post by asmamia »

A great book about the massacre personally I am very sensitive to these books but the book is great!!
ioyaks
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by ioyaks »

the author of this book really tried by taken out his time to search for the Truth, it was a great risk. thanks for the review
JayJoseph
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jayjoseph.html
Latest Review: Pastoring is not what you think by Elijah Oladimeji

Post by JayJoseph »

The buries secrets of peonies contains great historical content. I believe the review has described the book as worthy to read. A book like this is the kind I like to read, the kind that impacts knowledge and moral values to a reader. Well written review.
Lutius
Currently Reading: The Good Fight
Bookshelf Size: 47

Post by Lutius »

That is great I never had about the story of Iranian pol been mascara by their government... I appreciate you author for the enlightenment
asmamia
Currently Reading:

Post by asmamia »

The book is a fascinating historical and interesting presentation
BDTheresa
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 132
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bdtheresa.html
Latest Review: Raven's Peak by Lincoln Cole

Post by BDTheresa »

Over 4500 Iranian political prisoners massacred by the government of Iran for not supporting the new regime of 1979, seems historical. Imprisoned, questioned, tortured and murdered is too much. The cover up is not surprising. They do this to keep the masses ignorant especially American. I look forward to experiencing the honesty, strength and emotion felt by the reviewer. Thanks for the review.
Zaineeeeey

Post by Zaineeeeey »

A really great review
dngwuta

Post by dngwuta »

I sincerely followed the story line and it has succeeded in melting my heart.I still feel the pain and the agony experienced by the victims described in the story, though not directly communicated to me. This is a beautiful piece, I must say.
Deborahellis
Currently Reading: Grace Revealed

Post by Deborahellis »

I enjoyed this book
Ayomaamianda
Favorite Book: Twisted Threads
Currently Reading: Burn Zones
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ayomaamianda.html
Latest Review: Twisted Threads by Kaylin McFarren

Post by Ayomaamianda »

I have started reading the book and i don't think will be able to finish it. I find the book quite disturbing. The story is so emotional to me.
djknott1
Favorite Book: Ceremony of the Innocent
Currently Reading: The Widow of the South
Bookshelf Size: 64
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-djknott1.html
Latest Review: The Sword Swallower and a Chico Kid by Gary Robinson

Post by djknott1 »

NL Hartje wrote: 24 Apr 2018, 21:56
djknott1 wrote: 24 Apr 2018, 17:59 I agree that most of the time when I enjoy a story, I want more details. However when I only have a few minutes waiting for my next client, the short story fits the bill!
I am so confused by these last few comments! This book is incredibly detailed! I would love to know more about what you felt was lacking in detail in the book. Inquiring minds want to know!! :techie-studyinggray:
I apologize for confusing you. I never meant to make light of the work that went into this story. I do not feel I could improve in the details. I read almost everything and have books in all my bags, my car and every room in my house. I love this type of writing where I get to sink my teeth into the story. By mentioning the short story, I was only referencing the fact that I read those too. Happy reading to you!

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”