Official Review: Freedom Is For The Birds by JM Sutherland

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Carol 1995
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Official Review: Freedom Is For The Birds by JM Sutherland

Post by Carol 1995 »

I love the book already. I'm sure it's a great story and I can't wait to read it.
SAYARI ROY

Post by SAYARI ROY »

Freedom Is For The Birds by JM Sutherland :
This surely is a book for all ages. Very nicely depicted topography and it felt I am no less than a bird myself while reading this piece. The fine emotions and feelings at every stage of the story has amazed me to fullest. The helping nature of T'lar has such a nice twist to the normal behavior of territorial birds. This fictional piece seems very realistic. Surely bird lovers would love to have a read of this book to indulge in the imaginary view of the world from a bird's perspective. It also intrigues us to think of the environmental hazard that we are causing to nature.
Wilson Talenga

Post by Wilson Talenga »

This review has motivated to get to the book, and the story about the "freedom for the birds".. initially, I felt touched as though it seemed like the entire story was about enmity to wild life of which birds are part, however, a lot more is included in the story. Effects of destroying the environment that include damaging the habitat of wild life, and the teaching of how we ought to adjust to situations positively as did the hawks when their nest was damaged. See? But then, if it wasn't for the birds, how could we land on this creative, educative and eloquent piece? Thanks for the review though!
allinsondaniel
Favorite Book: Literacy and Orality
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 246

Post by allinsondaniel »

the perseverance the love and the freedom of the eagles, all together in a single book, very good editing by the author

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”