Official Review: Freedom Is For The Birds by JM Sutherland

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Dhnewton24
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Official Review: Freedom Is For The Birds by JM Sutherland

Post by Dhnewton24 »

If you are a bird love thisbthe book for you it teaches you vaeous things about the bird and basically teaching you how to be a great adult to your kids....
Sarah_Khan
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 3700">Gone With the Wind</a>
Currently Reading: Circe
Bookshelf Size: 336
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sarah-khan.html
Latest Review: The Formidable King by Alyssa J. Montgomery

Post by Sarah_Khan »

I have to agree with you when I first hear about a book with talking animals, I automatically think it's a children's book so I appreciate you mentioning that adults will also enjoy this book. And it might help us think twice before we take away an animal's home. Great review!
Danakhi
Currently Reading: The Sword Swallower and a Chico Kid
Bookshelf Size: 66

Post by Danakhi »

Nice cover the author just won heart I must read this book, congratulations 🎆 for the feat of BOTD keep it up 👆
Ashiyya Tariq
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 235
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ashiyya-tariq.html
Latest Review: Deadly Waters: The Vietnam Naval War And Its Aftermath by Randy Miller
Reading Device: PDF

Post by Ashiyya Tariq »

It's a very interesting book on Hawk's life. This book is certainly for all age groups. Thanks for your review.
Make your ideals high enough to inspire you and low enough to encourage you.

📕📖📰📓📕
Sushan Ekanayake
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: Uplifting The Pain of Behavioral and Learning Styles Through Poetry Now
Bookshelf Size: 408
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sushan-ekanayake.html
Latest Review: Unsettled Disruption by Juana Catalina Rodriguez
Reading Device: B0794JC2K5

Post by Sushan Ekanayake »

I read the sample and I fully agree with this review. It is a different sort of book and I found it interesting. The writing style is good and easy for a quick read.

Review is good and descriptive. It gives a total idea about the book even for a one who has never seen it. Good job

Looking forward to read the book......😍
We all need people who will give us feedback. That’s how we improve.

- Bill Gates -

:lire4: $u$han €kanayak€ :text-feedback:
Omolayo__

Post by Omolayo__ »

Reading the review alone, I've fallen in love with this book, I'm sure its gonna be interesting. And from this review, the book is loaded with life lessons that will make human race to respect and love animals. Thanks for sharing.
Ellie Gatillo
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 74609">The Devil and Miss Prym</a>
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 1034
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ellieonline03.html
Latest Review: Quest for Closure by David B. McKinney
2024 Reading Goal: 12
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by Ellie Gatillo »

I remember reading a book about frogs when I was young. Not only that I learned, it also influenced how I see them in general. I hope I get to learn the same thing after reading this book.
"For you, a thousand times over." - The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
Donlino747
Currently Reading:

Post by Donlino747 »

The author really capture my attention with his well narrated story about birds, especially hawks which are know with bravery in terms of hunting
Mercy idowu
Favorite Book: And Then I Met Margaret
Currently Reading: The Dancing Bride
Bookshelf Size: 50
Reading Device: B00GDQDRPK

Post by Mercy idowu »

Freedom is for the bird by JM Sutherland it about nature of animals and humans world how they felt or react to things their emotions it like speaking on behalf of the animals,that they also deserve freedom.(according to the review by Momlovesbooks, the animals having their own distinct personalities and that the nature and are taught to respect all life in para 3,5) it an interesting fictional novel😁
DustinPBrown
Currently Reading: My Family and Other Animals
Bookshelf Size: 309
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dustinpbrown.html
Latest Review: It's Never Water Under the Bridge by Rianne Moss

Post by DustinPBrown »

Hmm, I'm not so sure this one is for me. If the author pulled it off well, kudos to them, but I'd prefer a different theme.
sis_riehle
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sis-riehle.html
Latest Review: Lemoncella Cocktail by Rene Natan

Post by sis_riehle »

I agree that writing from the hawk families perspective is an interesting choice. It sounds like an enjoyable read, but I think I'll pass on this for now. Sounds like a nice light read for later on when I'm not so busy.
Seraphia Bunny Sparks
Currently Reading: Lying Lainey
Bookshelf Size: 653
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-seraphia-bunny-sparks.html
Latest Review: The Undying Queen of Ur by Abraham Kawa & Arahom Radjah
Reading Device: B01J94T4R2

Post by Seraphia Bunny Sparks »

Thanks for the interesting review. When I saw the cover for this book I thought that it was going to be a non-fiction novel telling about hawks. When I went to check out the book, I found the blurb to sorely be lacking. I'm on the fence about this book though. I am an avid animal lover, and some parts pique my interest, but I'm not sure if I'll be interested in reading about the hawk's day-to-day life. I'll read a few pages and see what I think.
Xzadia
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13

Post by Xzadia »

Ok so to be honest when I first started reading I am all what the heck? But then I start reading more and more and I cant help but to REALLY read more about these hawks thats havw such personalities in a way its human like. It sounds intriguing and fascinating so I will definitly be reading this!!
starshipsaga
Currently Reading: WatchDogs Abnormal Beginnings
Bookshelf Size: 2024
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-starshipsaga.html
Latest Review: Secrets of the Dead by Murray Bailey

Post by starshipsaga »

I love "animal" books, and as an avid hawk watcher who loves watching the ones that nest in my area circle the skies and hunt, I am fantastically excited about this one! Thanks for the review, it sounds like the author depicted the hawks very well too!
Kat Berg
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 5">Raven's Peak</a>
Currently Reading: James Baldwin
Bookshelf Size: 223
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kat-berg.html
Latest Review: Why Am I Here by Melvin Bell
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Kat Berg »

I appreciate the message of being conscious of the other creatures surrounding us as we build, and the call to a more environmentally sound way of existing on this planet. That being said, this is not my kind of book, but I am glad that it seems to be well-written.

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”