Official Review: Letters from a Shuttered Country

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
gen_g
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: 1984
Bookshelf Size: 104
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gen-g.html
Latest Review: The Diary That Will Change Your Lives Forever by Georgios Zelelidis

Re: Official Review: Letters from a Shuttered Country

Post by gen_g »

Saint Bruno wrote: 08 Sep 2020, 09:27 Oh my...... Too bad you didn't enjoy your read. However, thanks for your detailed and honest review and I wish the author does the needful.
I hope so too; and thank you for stopping by to leave a comment! (:
gen_g
Latest Review: The Diary That Will Change Your Lives Forever by Georgios Zelelidis

Post by gen_g »

aaurba wrote: 09 Sep 2020, 05:18 The book title seems decent, so I am a little shocked to know that the book was rated one out of four stars. I like how you stated in your review the rating first before going into the details as to why you only rated it one stars.
I thought it would be clearer, hence I decided to state the rating first. Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment!
pablo10
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-pablo10.html
Latest Review: The Sins of a Master Race by Matthew Tysz
Reading Device: B00KC6I06S

Post by pablo10 »

Thank you for this wonderful review. A book written on the premise of life in isolation during the Covid-19 crisis is very intriguing. However, the flaws that you mentioned make me hesitant in wanting to read it.
gen_g

Post by gen_g »

pablo10 wrote: 13 Sep 2020, 09:32 Thank you for this wonderful review. A book written on the premise of life in isolation during the Covid-19 crisis is very intriguing. However, the flaws that you mentioned make me hesitant in wanting to read it.
It is definitely intriguing; hopefully you might give the reworked version a chance, if there will be one. Thanks for stopping by! (:

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”