Motivation Book

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
msankar
Bookshelf Size: 0

Motivation Book

Post by msankar »

Many Great people like Napoleon Hill, Zig Ziglar, Brain Tracy and Norman Vincent Peale had explained about the importance of positive thinking, and about the power of subconscious mind.

Most of the people know this fact, but still they find difficulty in staying positive at all times. They are looking for an appropriate way for keeping them positive at all the time. This Book will be useful for them.

Zig Ziglar Says, “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing ; that’s why we recommend it daily”
So, it is important to read about motivational things daily to stay positive all the time so as to utilize the power of subconscious mind.
This eook has huge collection of Famous Motivational Quotes that are collected carefully so as to give positive energy to the Readers.
And its covers following things,

- Top 8 secrets for achieving Success
- Business motivational Quotes for Start-ups and aspiring Entrepreneurs.
- 40 Secrets for Happy life.
- Inspiring Bible Quotes
- Inspiring Quotes of Great people such as Mother Teresa, Abraham Lincoln, Barack Obama, Nelson Mandela, Mahatma Gandhi, Abdul Kalam and Steve Jobs.
- Motivational Quotes of famous people like Kahlil Gibran, Napoleon Hill, Confucius, Aristotle and Maya Angelou.
suzy1124

Post by suzy1124 »

Interesting!...book title and author?
" We don't see things as they are but as we are "

Carpe Diem!

Suzy...
msankar

Post by msankar »

suzy1124 wrote:Interesting!...book title and author?
Book Title:Motivation Ebook - Inspirational Quotes To Get You Motivated Positively

Author:Rajamanickam Antonimuthu

I am new to this forum so i am unable to give links so you get it this from Amazon
Fran
Favorite Author: David Mitchell
Favorite Book: Anna Karenina
Currently Reading: Hide and Seek
Bookshelf Size: 1208
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fran.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
fav_author_id: 3104

Post by Fran »

I don't think this qualifies as a Classic ... moving it to speicific book forum
We fade away, but vivid in our eyes
A world is born again that never dies.
- My Home by Clive James
suzy1124

Post by suzy1124 »

Thanks msankar
" We don't see things as they are but as we are "

Carpe Diem!

Suzy...
wctumesh

Post by wctumesh »

"Nobody motivates today's workers. If it doesn't come from within, it doesn't come. Fun helps remove the barriers that allow people to motivate themselves.".
Sithmi
Currently Reading: Honest Endings
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sithmi.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by Sithmi »

I agree to that; "Most of the people know this fact, but still they find difficulty in staying positive at all times. They are looking for an appropriate way for keeping them positive at all the time." therefore, they should read motivation books.

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”