Official Review: Fourteen Articles that Will Change Your ...

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
T_stone
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 122
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-t-stone.html
Latest Review: Marketing on Fleek by Kobi Ben Meir
Reading Device: 1400697484

Re: Official Review: Fourteen Articles that Will Change Your ...

Post by T_stone »

Chrystal Oaks wrote: 16 Nov 2019, 19:15 Interesting that the author suggests joining book clubs to improve writing skills. From experience, I can see some truth in that advice. It has also been said that the more you read then the words flow easier when writing. I enjoyed reading your informative review. Thanks!
In all honesty, joining OBC is the best thing that has happened to my writing skills. Indeed, the author was right about that.
Feeling upset sometimes may be unavoidable, but acting distressed is always optional.

Rob White
T_stone
Currently Reading:

Post by T_stone »

Ever_Reading wrote: 05 Nov 2019, 09:10
T_stone wrote: 22 Sep 2019, 16:21 Do you know that eating habits affect the effectiveness of a professional writer? Do you also know that you can earn a lot of money from professional writing?
Despite it being ironic that this book, of all books, has errors, the above has me interested. I think I'll humor the author and pick this one up soon. Great review!
Thanks for stopping by. Your comment's appreciated.
Feeling upset sometimes may be unavoidable, but acting distressed is always optional.

Rob White
T_stone
Currently Reading:

Post by T_stone »

Nkoo wrote: 09 Oct 2019, 02:30 Ironic errors indeed! More like, 'do as I say, not as I do'. Your review of the book sounds interesting and it seems like an informative book too. I will add it to my shelf. Great review, thanks.

Thanks for commenting.

Rob White
T_stone
Currently Reading:

Post by T_stone »

kandscreeley wrote: 24 Sep 2019, 19:31 I'm definitely curious as to what all creative writing encompasses and how it can be even more profitable. Still, I'll not sure I would try to make a living this way. The book seems like a valuable resource, but I don't think it's for me. Thanks!
Thank you for stopping by. Your comments are always appreciated.

Rob White
T_stone
Currently Reading:

Post by T_stone »

Michelle Fred wrote: 25 Sep 2019, 02:55 I would expect an error free book too, judging by the subject matter. But I'm interested in reading her musings on diet and its effects on a writer's success. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for stopping by.

Rob White
T_stone
Currently Reading:

Post by T_stone »

Magnify3 wrote: 25 Sep 2019, 06:03 I am interested in the subject of eating habits. I would have expected that the book would be error free too. Thanks for the great review!
Thank you for your comment.

Rob White
T_stone
Currently Reading:

Post by T_stone »

rumik wrote: 25 Sep 2019, 15:44 It's really embarrassing for a book on writing to have errors like that. Thanks for the review though!
Thanks for stopping by.

Rob White
T_stone
Currently Reading:

Post by T_stone »

Meg98 wrote: 29 Sep 2019, 16:53 I'm very interested in this book and think it would really benefit me, so I'm going to check it out. It is a bit ironic that there were editing errors though... Thanks for this great review! Cheers:)
Thanks for stopping by.

Rob White
T_stone
Currently Reading:

Post by T_stone »

Miriam Molina wrote: 04 Oct 2019, 10:16 "You are what you eat," so they say. It's no wonder then that diet affects your writing. That claim about "forever" is challenging. The author has spunk, indeed.
Your comments are always appreciated. Thanks for stopping by.

Rob White

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”