Official Review: The Mayor of Successive Miracles

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Bluebird03
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 127
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bluebird03.html
Latest Review: Retort and Retribution by Jak Dello

Re: Official Review: The Mayor of Successive Miracles

Post by Bluebird03 »

Ekta Swarnkar wrote: 29 Jun 2019, 22:31 A good piece of work! The plot is perfectly described in the review. I think I will read this book someday.
Thank you, Ekta, for reading my review and for your kind words! :)
Bluebird03
Currently Reading:

Post by Bluebird03 »

Shadiid wrote: 30 Jun 2019, 03:42 Jack seems to be a very proud, arrogant, selfish, self-centered and attention-seeking man. I definitely enjoyed your review and I also think that the book is wonderfully written and I would like to read it.
You described Jack perfectly. Thank you, Shadiid, for reading my review and for your very insightful comments! :)
Bluebird03
Currently Reading:

Post by Bluebird03 »

Dee_218 wrote: 01 Jul 2019, 21:08 Great review. Its true that one must never judge a book by its cover. What a plot twist. Sounds like a dramatic novel exposing the uglies of your normal "Jack". Thank you for the review
The plot was excellent and offered more than one surprise twist. Thank you, Dee, for stopping by and for leaving your insightful comments! :)
Bluebird03
Currently Reading:

Post by Bluebird03 »

kandscreeley wrote: 02 Jul 2019, 08:26 I hate Jack already; I do hope he gets what's coming to him and grows up a bit. I don't think this book is for me, but I did enjoy your review. Thanks.
Kandscreeley, I love that you never hold back in your comments!!! :lol: I did not care at all for Jack either. Thank you so much for commmenting! :)

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”