Official Review: A mule, a cow and 5 Jugs of Shine

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Prisallen
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book:
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 233
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-prisallen.html
Latest Review: Nirvatra by April Thomas

Re: Official Review: A mule, a cow and 5 Jugs of Shine

Post by Prisallen »

Nivi Gideon wrote: 25 Jun 2019, 15:58 The title is captivating indeed. I feel heartbroken when great novels lose points simply because of lack of attention to detail. Great review
I agree. It could use an editor. Thanks for reading my review!
Dee_218
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dee-218.html
Latest Review: Lost and Love: Thailand (Book One of the Lost and Love Series) by Stella Knights

Post by Dee_218 »

I think the complexity of the dialect pr language may have caused the fristrating number of errors. Thank you for a great review. Sounds like a greatly enriched novel.
Prisallen
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book:
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 233
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-prisallen.html
Latest Review: Nirvatra by April Thomas

Post by Prisallen »

Dee_218 wrote: 05 Jul 2019, 15:26 I think the complexity of the dialect pr language may have caused the fristrating number of errors. Thank you for a great review. Sounds like a greatly enriched novel.
I didn't take off for the actual dialogue, understanding that the language would be different there. I did enjoy the book quite a bit, though. Thanks for the comments!

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”