Review of January 6th and the Millenial Horde

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Uche Active
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 78
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-uche-active.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Re: Review of January 6th and the Millenial Horde

Post by Uche Active »

While Jim is out to help the world, there are some conspiracies building up against him. This sounds like a good book with lots of conflict. Congratulations to the author on winning book of the day.
Emily Meadows
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 78
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-emily-meadows.html
Latest Review: Forever Young by Karma Wiederrick

Post by Emily Meadows »

Sounds like an interesting Covid-19 pandemic dystopian novel! Great review and congratulations to the author on BOTD!
Leonie Vermaak
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 605
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-leonie-vermaak.html
Latest Review: All Body Bags and No Knickers by Shawe Ruckus

Post by Leonie Vermaak »

Wow definitely a book a want to read. Although it's fiction I'm sure alot of what's in here is true about Covid 19 and that fact that something like this can be blown out of proportion to benefit only certain people. This was something that were debate in our family during the Covid epidemic. Thanks for a great review!!
Last edited by Leonie Vermaak on 26 Mar 2023, 22:21, edited 1 time in total.
Reva Parker
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: Life
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 479
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-reva-parker.html
Latest Review: Dear Abigail by Richard Rees

Post by Reva Parker »

Thank you for your informative review. I'm glad you enjoyed the book. I'm sure many others will like it too. I'm going to pass on it though since I don't care about politics and quite tired of covid.
Anna_Hernandez
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: American Dirt
Currently Reading: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures
Bookshelf Size: 51
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anna-hernandez.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Anna_Hernandez »

I enjoyed reading your review after sampling the book. The introduction kind of turned me off of the book until I read chapter one, which was enjoyable to read. Your review conveys that this book reflects chapter one as compelling and interesting as Jim falls down a rabbit hole while unraveling the truth, giving this book great potential. I also like your recommendation, nearly any COVID related book definitely falls in the category of mystery and well as history. Thank you for an insightful review!
Stephen Christopher 1
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: The Book Thief
Currently Reading: Photofinish
Bookshelf Size: 137
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stephen-christopher-1.html
Latest Review: Sh*t Happens by Gavin L James.
2024 Reading Goal: 25
2024 Goal Completion: 44%

Post by Stephen Christopher 1 »

It's no secret by now that those who profited from Covid-19 were politicians and pharmaceutical companies. I've been waiting for a book like this to be released since it first began. Thank you for the review, I'm looking forward to finding out the nicknames that Jim gives to everyone.
John Arun Kumar
Currently Reading: Worldlines
Bookshelf Size: 178
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-john-arun-kumar.html
Latest Review: Sophistries of Summer Days by Jenny Lofters

Post by John Arun Kumar »

Andy Lazris seems to have done his research and written this compelling contemporary historical fiction. You have written the review so well and pointed out ithat this fiction has an educational element regarding the pandemic COVID. I would like to read this sometime. Congratulations on the BOTD!
Medina Fedrick
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-medina-fedrick.html
Latest Review: Across the Kentucky Color Line by Lee Durham Stone

Post by Medina Fedrick »

I'm glad that Covid's impact has reduced to the barest minimum, and I know that like it is in this book, some people used it for their own selfish gains. Congrats on BOTD!!
Omobolanle Shittu
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-omobolanle-shittu.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Omobolanle Shittu »

Reading through the review, I kept thinking that the plot synced well with some issues regarding the COVID pandemic. Thank you for the review.
Liza Chulukhadze
Currently Reading: First Survivor
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-liza-chulukhadze.html
Latest Review: Karmic Selling by Stan Gwizdak

Post by Liza Chulukhadze »

These types of books are definitely helpful for society.
Youngreader720-OluwabukunmiWilliamsOso
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 56
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-youngreader720-oluwabukunmiwilliamsoso.html
Latest Review: Swoosh! Shooting the Perfect Shot by Wajeedah Bilal

Post by Youngreader720-OluwabukunmiWilliamsOso »

This will be an interesting read. I also think that learning more about Covid-19 to handle a future similar situation makes sense. I will definitely pick up a copy of this. Congrats on BOTD.
Alice Fu
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: What Every Teen Should Know About Money, Accumulating Wealth and Becoming a Millionaire
Bookshelf Size: 99
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alice-fu.html
Latest Review: The Caroler by Liza Martini

Post by Alice Fu »

The element of Covid and how it is meant to be dealt with is one that is highly prevalent over the past couple of years with all the endless debates that have occurred regarding the matter. I love how this book highlights it.
mrlefty0706
In It Together VIP
Favorite Author: Jack Winnick
Favorite Book: What If They Knew
Currently Reading: This Is Your Last Warning
Bookshelf Size: 607
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
fav_author_id: 77547
2024 Reading Goal: 150
2024 Goal Completion: 58%

Post by mrlefty0706 »

"January 6th and the Millenial Horde" by Andy Lazris is a fictional story that criticizes and supports how the COVID-19 pandemic was politicized in the U.S. U.S. Congressman Jim Depich spreadsheeted his analysis and found that the pandemic's rapid spread across the country was driven by political reasons including the insurrection on January 6th. Jim believes that people should follow the scientific facts about COVID and not the government mandatory tactics. Jim also finds that the misinformation being broadcast to the public was intentionally created to benefit the culprits that were making money from the lies. This book provides a much-improved method of handling this type of pandemic and should be used the next time we are faced with a pandemic. I have mixed feelings about Jim's conclusion that doctors create poisonous vaccines to make money. This may be true for some pharmaceutical companies but doctors take an oath to save lives, not find ways to kill people. I am adding this book to my To-Read shelf since I would like to learn the entire story that may have been written from a political perspective.
Wayne Njoroge
Favorite Book: The Dark Web Murders
Currently Reading: Bloody Redemption
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-wayne-njoroge.html
Latest Review: Because He Loved Us by Sharon Williams

Post by Wayne Njoroge »

I am not interested in such novels. There is always a tendency to offer a biased view based on current events.
Emeka Charles 1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-emeka-charles-1.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by Emeka Charles 1 »

The review has made me want to read this book. I already love the character of Jim. How he tried to spread actual truths instead of false rumors. I would also like to try out this book because I think reading about the COVID from someone else's point of view would be quite interesting.

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”