ARA Review by BrandonEllrich of In It Together

The ARA Review Exchange is a system in which authors review other authors' books, generlaly in exchange for getting their own book reviews by other authors. However, the person who reviews a author's book is not the same person whose book that author reviewed. This way, author reviews do not influence each other, such as by an author being inclined to reward a good review by deliving one in return or deliver a negative review as revenge.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
BrandonEllrich
Favorite Book: Tell Me No Secret
Currently Reading: Like A Mousetrap
Bookshelf Size: 4
Signature Addition: View official OnlineBookClub.org review of Like A Mousetrap

ARA Review by BrandonEllrich of In It Together

Post by BrandonEllrich »

[Following is an OnlineBookClub.org ARA Review of the book, In It Together.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

In It Together poses many philosophical ideas and questions. I found myself rereading parts to be sure I caught the meanings of certain passages. The author tackles subjects ranging from conscious love and empathy to temptation and the struggles within ourselves.

The book "seeks to present deep spiritual truths" that are common among all individuals. It is a guide, in a way, to achieving inner peace. It is a call-to-action to help others, but first challenges to help oneself.

I don't read a lot of "self-help" books, but I'm not sure if this falls into that category. The author gives relatable examples to make his points and uses comparisons that are understandable.

I give this book 4 out of 5 stars, mainly because many points made by the author are more opinion than fact. Since it is philosophical in nature, it is to be expected that not everyone will agree on these points.

View In It Together on Bookshelves

Return to “ARA Reviews (Authors Reviewing Authors)”