ARA Review by Alejandro Velasquez of Final Notice

The ARA Review Exchange is a system in which authors review other authors' books, generlaly in exchange for getting their own book reviews by other authors. However, the person who reviews a author's book is not the same person whose book that author reviewed. This way, author reviews do not influence each other, such as by an author being inclined to reward a good review by deliving one in return or deliver a negative review as revenge.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Alejandro Velasquez
Bookshelf Size: 0

ARA Review by Alejandro Velasquez of Final Notice

Post by Alejandro Velasquez »

[Following is an OnlineBookClub.org ARA Review of the book, Final Notice.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

I loved this book. The way in which the author takes you through a bunch of elderly people shooting guns and all the things that happen in the usa today making them interesting and connecting them with tech is amazing and really well redacted. I recomend this book to everyone that wants some mystery and fun into their readings.

If i could rate it in numbers, a 4 out of 5 would be good since i like fantasy more and the vook is a little short for me, only 300 pages. Apart from that, this is a really good masterpiece and I learned a lot with it. It also made me think about subjects that I hadnt even considered and that is quite amazing. Thanks to the author for creating this. Really glad I bought it

The one aspect i really liked about it is the way in which he describes everything from the characters point of view and how he adds the consecuences of actions from the other characters into account and ends up intertwining them into a great narrative that makes you wonder if you are correct in your deduction. Great way to start or end your days, even read it while eating or going to the bathroom.

I think im gonna follow this author and his works from now on thanks to this book. Really enjoyed it.

View Final Notice on Bookshelves
Van F
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Van F »

Thanks, Alejandro! Your comments encapsulate my goal: write something entertaining and thought-provoking. I hope you enjoy the other two books in the Final Trilogy.

Best regards,

Van
[email protected]

Return to “ARA Reviews (Authors Reviewing Authors)”