ARA Review by NADIA FRANSMAN of Raven's Peak

The ARA Review Exchange is a system in which authors review other authors' books, generlaly in exchange for getting their own book reviews by other authors. However, the person who reviews a author's book is not the same person whose book that author reviewed. This way, author reviews do not influence each other, such as by an author being inclined to reward a good review by deliving one in return or deliver a negative review as revenge.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
NADIA FRANSMAN
Currently Reading: WatchDogs Abnormal Beginnings
Bookshelf Size: 5

ARA Review by NADIA FRANSMAN of Raven's Peak

Post by NADIA FRANSMAN »

[Following is an OnlineBookClub.org ARA Review of the book, Raven's Peak.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

RAVEN'S PEAK BY LINCOLN COLE.

i have to say ive read alot of books in my 29 years of living but this book was absolutely spectacular i loved every word every sentence every cliffhanger it was just amazing!!!!!

First of all i would like to say is that when you first start reading the book it has you hooked from the very start until the end....

Although its a little confusing but that's the best part because then you want to keep on reading and find out the whole plot. The main character Abigail is seriously a bad ass chick and doesn't take sh*t Lincoln really did an amazing job creating her character and her attributes even though for a professional that Abigail is she still made it work with the amateur of the works of Haakim but that made the book so much more interesting and wants you to keep reading.

In the middle of the book where the action truly starts that's when it gets even more interesting me personally couldn't stop reading. I felt so guilty for the fact that even when my baby woke up I still couldn't put the book down (lol I blame Lincoln Cole for creating a masterpiece).

I am disappointed in the end but not really because even though it has a great ending and don't leave you hanging on a cliffhanger it doesn't stop there because the book leads to another book HOORAY and I can't wait to continue the journey with the awesome and bad ass Abigail and her sidekick Haakim!!!!

Overall I would rate the book a 10 but unfortunately it can only be up to 5 ( Boohoo) but in my case an overall score from me its a whooping amazing bad ass awesome 5!!!!!.. The reason for my rating is simply like I stated before because the book is pure genius and amazing I recommend people to read this book even if you don't like reading supernatural books this book will change your mind the author himself is pure genius and an amazing writer. I encourage y'all please check the book out you won't be disappointed I promise you you'll thank me later!!!!!

Rating 5 out of 5.

View Raven's Peak on Bookshelves

Return to “ARA Reviews (Authors Reviewing Authors)”