ARA Review by regina13 of Save the Last Bullet for God

The ARA Review Exchange is a system in which authors review other authors' books, generlaly in exchange for getting their own book reviews by other authors. However, the person who reviews a author's book is not the same person whose book that author reviewed. This way, author reviews do not influence each other, such as by an author being inclined to reward a good review by deliving one in return or deliver a negative review as revenge.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
regina13
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 8

ARA Review by regina13 of Save the Last Bullet for God

Post by regina13 »

[Following is an OnlineBookClub.org ARA Review of the book, Save the Last Bullet for God.]
Book Cover
3 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Save the Last Bullet for God "A trilogy collection of" Alpha Tauri Strain," "Code of Disjointed Letters "and" Homo Avatarius "is" Save the Last Bullet for God.
1920 Wien, Wilhelm Reich, a medical student, works at a psychiatric institution as a night nurse when he meets and falls in love with Maria Orsic, a stunning young woman who is diagnosed with delusional schizophrenia.

He helps her to run, and the next morning to lose her. Years later, as he sees her for the second time, he is a respected doctor working in Berlin. And she wants his support again, with a letter from the aliens that she got.Any ending has a story. This anamorphous trilogy is complex and involves mystics; the thousands-year-long infiltration by aliens into the human genome by Nazis, supernatural sects, retro-chronal causality, hidden DNA codes, the number Pi, the Holy Book, and many more.

I was not overly concerned, however, by how disjointed the sections of the book were, going back and forth in time and with various persons. It was confusing to keep up with who did what when and so I didn't really "get it" absolutely by the time I got to the end of the novel, and so I feel unsatisfied with the conclusion.

Reading this novel feels like reading a fictionalized non-fiction book of science, metaphysics, and aliens, which added excitement to the individual stories, but I think I skipped the punchline of the last few chapters, even though I was able to put together what was happening. Either that or I didn't forget much, because what I guess happened just didn't affect me emotionally.

A idea that crossed my mind when reading: this tale was more appropriate as a graphic novel or comic instead of a novel. As a comic, I think it will be much more popular as the writing style seems to match the narrative style. i would give 3 out of 5.

View Save the Last Bullet for God on Bookshelves

Return to “ARA Reviews (Authors Reviewing Authors)”