ARA Review by Silke_2007 of The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci

The ARA Review Exchange is a system in which authors review other authors' books, generlaly in exchange for getting their own book reviews by other authors. However, the person who reviews a author's book is not the same person whose book that author reviewed. This way, author reviews do not influence each other, such as by an author being inclined to reward a good review by deliving one in return or deliver a negative review as revenge.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Silke_2007
Currently Reading: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci
Bookshelf Size: 0

ARA Review by Silke_2007 of The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci

Post by Silke_2007 »

[Following is an OnlineBookClub.org ARA Review of the book, The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci

Title: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci
Series: Out of Time Thriller Series Book 1
Author: Belle Ami
Genre: Mystery/Thriller/Romance
Publisher: Tema Merback
Release Date: June 1, 2018
Pages: 240

The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami is a compelling mystery and a heartwarming love story.
It's about Angela Renatus, an art historian who is being haunted by Leonardo Da Vinci's dreams and the mystery of the lost painting by him. As far as the world knows this artwork does not exist. Angela Renatus constantly dreams about Leonardo Da Vinci and Giuliano Medici and his lover Fioretta Gorini who are the subjects in the painting.
Impelled by her illusions, Angela is set on to find out the truth.

When Angela is contacted by Alex Caine an art detective that recovers lost and stolen arts, she was astonished to hear that he is searching for the same painting. Alex´s client a rich financier, is determined to clear his uncle Gerhard Jaeger´s name.
Gerhard Jaeger was a German officer who went missing in World War II. Before his disappearance, he wrote a letter explaining the relationship with his gorgeous young Italian lady called Sophia Caro and the discovery of an extraordinary painting depicting Giuliano Medici and Fioretta Gorini.

Angela and Alex voyage to Florence seeking for the priceless artwork. Is it a lost Da Vinci, worth $450 million dollars or is it a fool’s errand and leed us to a dead end? However, someone else is searching for this painting- Alberto Scordato a mighty man in the art world and a psycho that does anything to get what he wishes, even murder. Alberto knows something about Angela that she does not know, something that can put both in danger.

This is the kind of book that you can´t stop reading and inspires you to become a writer. The writing error I have notices where minimum and did not affect the reading. The ending was magnificent and left the readers with questions to be answered with the next book. Anyone who loves historical romance will adore this book.

It is a pleasure for me to give this book 5 out of 5 stars. There is nothing I distaste about this story. However, I would not suggest it for anybody under 18. I will suggest this book to everyone who loves to read.

View The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci on Bookshelves

Return to “ARA Reviews (Authors Reviewing Authors)”