ARA Review by Iamshilpa of Superhighway

The ARA Review Exchange is a system in which authors review other authors' books, generlaly in exchange for getting their own book reviews by other authors. However, the person who reviews a author's book is not the same person whose book that author reviewed. This way, author reviews do not influence each other, such as by an author being inclined to reward a good review by deliving one in return or deliver a negative review as revenge.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Iamshilpa
Currently Reading: Superhighway
Bookshelf Size: 0

ARA Review by Iamshilpa of Superhighway

Post by Iamshilpa »

[Following is an OnlineBookClub.org ARA Review of the book, Superhighway.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Alex fine who is 18 years old founds a unique power,he can travel through the internet to every computers in this world.

Yeah,I know,this superpower does not sound interesting like of iron man or captain America.But wait,hear me out....you will be awed and impressed after hearing what he can do with this,which is pretty cool by the way.He can access to your bank details,flight plans or military weapon codes or anything that you store data on.Now that's more like a real superhero,right?

Thank god,Alex decides to use his power only for good.He removes money from criminals account to help people in need,you can call him a modern day Robin hood if you want.

If we look into Alex's early life,he was brought up in an orphanage after the tragic death of his parents.But despite his past Alex was a loving,loyal and fierce young man.

But his life changes when he finds out he can be very very very rich using his new power.honestly I was not that impressed by this 'Superhero' Alex.

This book is really different from anything I usually reads,still I can say I enjoyed it overall.The story is completely relevant to modern times,where most people have access to internet.

The Idea that someone could travel via the optical passage is interesting and I am sure will have young adults hooked.

If you love sci-fi this is the perfect book for you.

My rating:4/5

View Superhighway on Bookshelves

Return to “ARA Reviews (Authors Reviewing Authors)”