ARA Review by Amarie37 of If Life Stinks, Get Your Head Outta Your But's

The ARA Review Exchange is a system in which authors review other authors' books, generlaly in exchange for getting their own book reviews by other authors. However, the person who reviews a author's book is not the same person whose book that author reviewed. This way, author reviews do not influence each other, such as by an author being inclined to reward a good review by deliving one in return or deliver a negative review as revenge.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Amarie37
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

ARA Review by Amarie37 of If Life Stinks, Get Your Head Outta Your But's

Post by Amarie37 »

[Following is an OnlineBookClub.org ARA Review of the book, If Life Stinks, Get Your Head Outta Your But's.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

I gave this book 5 out of 5. This is a beautifully written book. The author's honesty and bluntness are painted with humor and charm. I began reading this one evening and before I knew it the glow of the moon was lighting the words as I finished the last pages.

The advice and insight into changing our own lives and the ability to manifest ones own destiny had me mesmerized. I would definitely recommend this book to anyone looking to expand themselves to a growth mindset, or anyone just looking for a good read. The author,Mark, has such a humorous but steadily blunt advice and doesn't sugarcoat anything. I love his charm and sense of self which both definitely come across in his writing.

The way he took his own destiny into his hands and made the decision to be successful is inspiring and insightful.As an aspiring writer myself, this book truly motivated me to improve myself and manifest my own success.

The true path if our success lies within ourselves and only we can unleash that potential. I would read this book again and will be recommending it to friends and family whom I believe would benefit from it.

I felt a sense of excitement for my writing that I had not felt in awhile, I was beginning to think I was in a rut until I chose to read this book. I have been awakened by the words and feel inspired.

View If Life Stinks, Get Your Head Outta Your But's on Bookshelves

Return to “ARA Reviews (Authors Reviewing Authors)”