ARA Review by alexandragomez1332 of 30th Century: Escape (General Audience Edition)

The ARA Review Exchange is a system in which authors review other authors' books, generlaly in exchange for getting their own book reviews by other authors. However, the person who reviews a author's book is not the same person whose book that author reviewed. This way, author reviews do not influence each other, such as by an author being inclined to reward a good review by deliving one in return or deliver a negative review as revenge.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
alexandragomez1332
Bookshelf Size: 0

ARA Review by alexandragomez1332 of 30th Century: Escape (General Audience Edition)

Post by alexandragomez1332 »

[Following is an OnlineBookClub.org ARA Review of the book, 30th Century: Escape (General Audience Edition).]
Book Cover
3 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

As a absolute avid reader of sci-fi this book definitely had my attention from the synopsis. Although,reading further into it had my love and attention for it shorten by the chapter.
The fate of humanity is at stake because of the war with the Syndos.
Jennifer sends 300 people back in time to fix what went wrong when they originally designed and created the Syndos.
The time travel and sci-fi made the story unique but I wasn't as thrilled with the rest of the book. The characters and story were fine but for something every one writes about (time travel) the story needs to stand out not just the time travel aspect. Even though the time travel was done wonderfully.

The fact that Jennifer explores her roots and her sexuality is wonderful and beautiful for all readers.
But there were way too many sex scenes (almost graphic) and had to take you a minute to wonder where we were going with all of this.

There were many maps chalked out between the chapters. If there were no or lesser illustrations the book would have been definitely better.

Overall the book was interesting and the time-travel aspect was beautifully put down, it could be better . I would give this book a 3 out of 5. It can definitely use with improvement but there were also parts in the book that held me captive for hours.

View 30th Century: Escape (General Audience Edition) on Bookshelves

Return to “ARA Reviews (Authors Reviewing Authors)”