ARA Review by Lona Matshingana of Raven's Peak

The ARA Review Exchange is a system in which authors review other authors' books, generlaly in exchange for getting their own book reviews by other authors. However, the person who reviews a author's book is not the same person whose book that author reviewed. This way, author reviews do not influence each other, such as by an author being inclined to reward a good review by deliving one in return or deliver a negative review as revenge.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Lona Matshingana
Currently Reading: Raven's Peak
Bookshelf Size: 3

ARA Review by Lona Matshingana of Raven's Peak

Post by Lona Matshingana »

[Following is an OnlineBookClub.org ARA Review of the book, Raven's Peak.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Raven's Peak by Lincoln Cole begins in an exceptional manner. As a result, I was curious to read further.

Even though I usually read mystery books, like trace of death by Blake Pierce, the girl who ran away by Susan Lund and in the eyes of darkness by Dean Koontz etc. It was my first ever read on the Supernatural and I fancy it.

Hattim Arison is back in Arizona after the tragic death of his sister. His trip to the library isn't what he anticipated. After a conversation with his former college friend (Kelly) he meets a man named George Wertman. Who offers to pay him to follow Abigail. Not knowing what his getting himself into he agrees anyway.

Eventually Hattim meets Abigail in the flesh after following her into the alley. Abigail is shocked at Hattim's lack of knowledge about the Supernatural as he confesses to not believing in the existence of demons.

After discovering his father's real name Abigail decides to bring Hattim along on her journey to Raven's peak. But first she stops at Colorado and discovers the answers she is relentlessly searching for about her stepfather Arthur are in her memory and mind. She and Hattim then drive to Raven's peak, Abigail's home once upon a time.

The book is well written and each chapter left me craving for the next chapter, as a result, I have decided to give it a 5 out of 5. Furthermore, I would recommend this book to anyone who fancies the genre.

View Raven's Peak on Bookshelves

Return to “ARA Reviews (Authors Reviewing Authors)”