ARA Review by Khymmmn of My Trip To Adele

The ARA Review Exchange is a system in which authors review other authors' books, generlaly in exchange for getting their own book reviews by other authors. However, the person who reviews a author's book is not the same person whose book that author reviewed. This way, author reviews do not influence each other, such as by an author being inclined to reward a good review by deliving one in return or deliver a negative review as revenge.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Khymmmn
Bookshelf Size: 0

ARA Review by Khymmmn of My Trip To Adele

Post by Khymmmn »

[Following is an OnlineBookClub.org ARA Review of the book, My Trip To Adele.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

My Trip To Adele is a book uncomparable to others, undescribable perhaps. It was introduced to us by different storylines, all of them connected to Adele in a wonderful way, it would teach any readers to lessons and give them emotions they desire. This is a book of how a singer or a song can connect so many people and touch so many hearts in a way no one else could.

A Morrocan man, Elias, thinking that he is Italian with his spent years living in Rome. Through Elias, we will find out about how many years ago, he paid prostitution for her services but fell in love. His admiration for Malika; an astounding girl is indescribable. His compassion for Malika is deeply sincere. He respects her with all love and desire to give her everything, they would spend hours and hours talking about things; about what it is like outside this city, outside this country, what does the world have against them or to give them. Malika has countless needs, dreams and hopes, she sells her body just to leave the town she doesn't want to set foot anymore, to leave her family, and to travel the world. She dreamt about getting married and have children on her own and she would more likely dram about some perfect life we, too, want.

On the different side of the universe; the world perhaps, Nadia would be seen and her son Waleed. Nadia is a brave woman that has been coping with her now ex-husband’s betrayals. She raised her son on her very own, and the love she feels for him is indescribable. A mother would relate to her as she loves she sincerely loves her son.

In Las Vegas, we have Yaser and Mariam, a married couple that lost its sparkle many years ago. Mariam and Yaser are surgeons and spend a lot of time at their occupations. Their routine is rather boring and not to be hoped by other married couples. Yaser pretends to enjoy his TV Show evenings and the Prayers that Mariam wants to attend. He pretends to believe in God just to please his wife. They are not a happy family inside the house, but Mariam makes it sound perfect on the outside - they have the perfect social media photos, and they go to the most expensive places on a holiday, what could be so bad? He feels trapped inside a routine and wants to escape, but he also believes in saving his marriage, and following his marriage counselor, they are trying to revive their happiest memories, and that is when they decide to go to an Adele concert in Rome.

This is a book written with love, imaginations that would make you never notice how you have scrolled through the pages and hours have passed. It would serve as a lesson and inspiration to others when it comes to being hopelessly in love. If I would rate this book, I would give it a [/b] 5 out of 5 [/b] , this is how I appreciate this book so much.

View My Trip To Adele on Bookshelves

Return to “ARA Reviews (Authors Reviewing Authors)”