ARA Review by Golden Pearls of Defining Moments of a Free Man from a Black Stream

The ARA Review Exchange is a system in which authors review other authors' books, generlaly in exchange for getting their own book reviews by other authors. However, the person who reviews a author's book is not the same person whose book that author reviewed. This way, author reviews do not influence each other, such as by an author being inclined to reward a good review by deliving one in return or deliver a negative review as revenge.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Golden Pearls
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

ARA Review by Golden Pearls of Defining Moments of a Free Man from a Black Stream

Post by Golden Pearls »

[Following is an OnlineBookClub.org ARA Review of the book, Defining Moments of a Free Man from a Black Stream.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

My first thought is to confirm the narratives are true. My second thought is that, even so, Dr. Douglas was rather gracious in the chronicles, as some of the events unfolded in even harsher terms than he conveys using his professional eloquence.

But, of course, he always is “The Consummate Professional” in his comportment.
The book is important for people of all ethnicities to read and understand, as racism is undeterred by levels of education and is pervasive among all races and cultures.

Only the style and flavor of it changes among persecutors and the persecuted. The brutality of it remains constant. While I recommend this book for a broad audience, it is particularly poignant and useful for American Blacks and for other descendants of African cultures who are in the United States trying to penetrate and navigate American ways and mores.

While Dr. Douglas is a world-renown scientist, he is an equally brilliant project manager and supervisor of high-level scientists and managers.

This book illustrates tools and techniques which could be helpful to anyone who has significant managerial responsibilities while facing a resistant staff, oversight person, or board of directors. I recommend the book with great appreciation for it and without reservation. This book secures my 5 out of 5 stars

View Defining Moments of a Free Man from a Black Stream on Bookshelves

Return to “ARA Reviews (Authors Reviewing Authors)”