ARA Review by Linda Heavner Gerald of The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci

The ARA Review Exchange is a system in which authors review other authors' books, generlaly in exchange for getting their own book reviews by other authors. However, the person who reviews a author's book is not the same person whose book that author reviewed. This way, author reviews do not influence each other, such as by an author being inclined to reward a good review by deliving one in return or deliver a negative review as revenge.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Linda Heavner Gerald
Favorite Author: Linda Heavner Gerald
Currently Reading: VieVie La Fontaine
Bookshelf Size: 8
fav_author_id: 112246

ARA Review by Linda Heavner Gerald of The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci

Post by Linda Heavner Gerald »

[Following is an OnlineBookClub.org ARA Review of the book, The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci
4 out of 5

This author landed a punch with her idea of featuring various great artists from the past. Da Vinci happens to be a man of fascination to me. I enjoyed the fact that much research was contributed to this story which brings it to life and stirs the interest of people like me who have forgotten so much. I'm a Christian author. The explicit sex scenes saddened me. They cheapened a lovely story.

I could tell that the author is passionate about her work. The story flowed well especially as it traveled from past to present. It is not in my nature to look for flaws, so I didn't notice grammatical errors. I appreciated the fact that little profanity was displayed which is another pet peeve. In fact, it would be fun to meet this writer.

There is a great deal of good in this love story with a sensational twist. A 5-star review would be easy if not for all of the sex scenes which were not necessary. Thank you again for a lovely, unusual story with a large amount of research

View The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci on Bookshelves

Return to “ARA Reviews (Authors Reviewing Authors)”