Would you use Beljanski's Cancer Protocol?

Use this forum to discuss the January 2019 Book of the month "Winning the War on Cancer" by Sylvie Beljanski
Book Lover 35
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-book-lover-35.html
Latest Review: VieVie La Fontaine by Linda Heavner Gerald

Re: Would you use Beljanski's Cancer Protocol?

Post by Book Lover 35 »

I would. It can't be worse than poison.
:tiphat:
Laura Ungureanu
Favorite Book: The Book Thief
Currently Reading: The Guardians of Erum and the Calamitous Child of Socotra
Bookshelf Size: 1392
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-laura-ungureanu.html
Latest Review: Love and Marriage by Arthur Hartz

Post by Laura Ungureanu »

I think I would use them as a cure more than prevention. Maybe I will consider prevention later in life.
kdstrack
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: The Savior
Bookshelf Size: 530
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kdstrack.html
Latest Review: How To Be Successful by M. Curtis McCoy

Post by kdstrack »

I would definitively use it. Anything natural is better for your body than subjecting it to the poisons of chemo.
briellejee
Currently Reading: Opaque
Bookshelf Size: 292
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-briellejee.html
Latest Review: The Watchmaker’s Doctor by G. M. T. Schuilling

Post by briellejee »

Cara Van Heerden wrote: 06 Jan 2019, 11:34 If this can be used as preventive then maybe it could be added to vaccines? Because I donno if I'd purposefully hunt down these substances otherwise. Since I have no indication that I'm at risk of getting cancer.
Vaccines work differently. They introduce you to the disease itself early on so that you're body can recognize it and develop cells that can fight it. It strengthens your immune system. However, in cancer, it's a bit more complex. Cancer cells grow fast and cannot be easily detected since they are normal cells who just didn't stop dividing. Hence the chemotherapy that destroys all your healthy cells too so that they can destroy the cancer cells as well. Using it as preventive i think borders only on keeping healthy. We're all at risk of cancer especially on the kind of lifestyle we live. The preventive measure with this is to keep you in a balanced diet, I guess.
"All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost"
Cara Van Heerden
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cara-van-heerden.html
Latest Review: The Prize by Geoffrey M Cooper
Reading Device: B0147LDSG0

Post by Cara Van Heerden »

briellejee wrote: 07 Jan 2019, 18:42
Cara Van Heerden wrote: 06 Jan 2019, 11:34 If this can be used as preventive then maybe it could be added to vaccines? Because I donno if I'd purposefully hunt down these substances otherwise. Since I have no indication that I'm at risk of getting cancer.
Vaccines work differently. They introduce you to the disease itself early on so that you're body can recognize it and develop cells that can fight it. It strengthens your immune system. However, in cancer, it's a bit more complex. Cancer cells grow fast and cannot be easily detected since they are normal cells who just didn't stop dividing. Hence the chemotherapy that destroys all your healthy cells too so that they can destroy the cancer cells as well. Using it as preventive i think borders only on keeping healthy. We're all at risk of cancer especially on the kind of lifestyle we live. The preventive measure with this is to keep you in a balanced diet, I guess.
Oh, I see. Thanks for clarifying. That's really interesting! But yeah, remaining healthy with your diet and excercise is the best thing to prevent loads of illnesses. Its just crazy how the world actually promotes unhealthy lifestyles while expecting you to be this thin flawless model
“If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world.” - C.S. Lewis
briellejee
Currently Reading: Opaque
Bookshelf Size: 292
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-briellejee.html
Latest Review: The Watchmaker’s Doctor by G. M. T. Schuilling

Post by briellejee »

Cara Van Heerden wrote: 08 Jan 2019, 00:44
briellejee wrote: 07 Jan 2019, 18:42
Oh, I see. Thanks for clarifying. That's really interesting! But yeah, remaining healthy with your diet and excercise is the best thing to prevent loads of illnesses. Its just crazy how the world actually promotes unhealthy lifestyles while expecting you to be this thin flawless model
I know right! I mean basically, if you look at it, the world creates things just so they can make an antidote for it. We all know some food are carcinogenic but companies still sell them. I guess it borderlines on our moderation? But then again, I can't stop thinking about how it resonates with the idea of antivirus software: the company uploads and makes a virus so that you will buy their product. It is insane! But then, that's how the world works, right? :(
"All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost"
Kendra M Parker
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 421
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kendra-m-parker.html
Latest Review: Requiem, Changing Times by RJ Parker
Reading Device: B00GDQDRPK

Post by Kendra M Parker »

While I haven’t finished the book, I would certainly consider this cancer protocol just based on what I have read so far. I think many of our modern medicines are less effective than some of the natural solutions that are out there. That doesn’t mean I think all modern medicine is evil, just that we ought to use the natural alternatives that are less invasive before we go to the extremes of cut, burn, poison all the time. It sometimes seems like we jump straight to burning down the entire field because we found a weed in the garden.
raqstar1
Currently Reading: The Lady of the Lakes
Bookshelf Size: 77
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-raqstar1.html
Latest Review: First Lessons by Lina J. Potter

Post by raqstar1 »

If I had an ailment that needed that type of therapy, I would most definitely use it. If it came down to either Western medicine or nothing, I would choose nothing. Western medicine can be good for some things (mainly necessary surgeries) but I don't trust 99% of it. But I also know that there are other alternatives so knowing that these are available, I would definitely be open to using them.
Life is your own story. Sometimes you need an off-ramp and that's where books come in! :techie-studyingbrown: :techie-reference:
Alicia09
Currently Reading: The Cartel Crusher
Bookshelf Size: 270
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alicia09.html
Latest Review: Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula by R.F. Kristi

Post by Alicia09 »

I would use the extracts as both preventatives and cancer treatments, depending on how affordable and accessible they are. It seems like a lot of research went into confirming the effectiveness of Pao Pereira and Rauwolfia vomitoria, and numerous trials showed that these extracts had positive effects on patients. I would also use these extracts because there were no negative side affects associated with them.
:character-ariel:
FictionLover
Favorite Book: If life stinks get your head outta your buts
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 149
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fictionlover.html
Latest Review: Winning the War on Cancer by Sylvie Beljanski
Reading Device: B00HCNHDN0

Post by FictionLover »

Kendra M Parker wrote: 08 Jan 2019, 12:35 While I haven’t finished the book, I would certainly consider this cancer protocol just based on what I have read so far. I think many of our modern medicines are less effective than some of the natural solutions that are out there. That doesn’t mean I think all modern medicine is evil, just that we ought to use the natural alternatives that are less invasive before we go to the extremes of cut, burn, poison all the time. It sometimes seems like we jump straight to burning down the entire field because we found a weed in the garden.
I like the analogy of burning an entire field because you found a weed in the garden. Even as a teen I wondered why they couldn't have a treatment that built the body up, and helped it fight off the cancer instead of slash and burn.... I guess I've always been alternative minded!

:happy-smileyflower:
"I love reading another reader’s list of favorites. Even when I find I do not share their tastes or predilections, I am provoked to compare, contrast, and contradict. It is a most healthy exercise, and one altogether fruitful." T.S. Eliot
FictionLover
Favorite Book: If life stinks get your head outta your buts
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 149
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fictionlover.html
Latest Review: Winning the War on Cancer by Sylvie Beljanski
Reading Device: B00HCNHDN0

Post by FictionLover »

Alicia09 wrote: 08 Jan 2019, 18:07 I would use the extracts as both preventatives and cancer treatments, depending on how affordable and accessible they are. It seems like a lot of research went into confirming the effectiveness of Pao Pereira and Rauwolfia vomitoria, and numerous trials showed that these extracts had positive effects on patients. I would also use these extracts because there were no negative side affects associated with them.
I want to go the website and see how they sell them, but I haven't gotten there yet.
"I love reading another reader’s list of favorites. Even when I find I do not share their tastes or predilections, I am provoked to compare, contrast, and contradict. It is a most healthy exercise, and one altogether fruitful." T.S. Eliot
Samy Lax
Currently Reading: 100 Ways to Motivate Yourself
Bookshelf Size: 156
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-samy-lax.html
Latest Review: Chats with God in Underwear by Eduardo Chapunoff

Post by Samy Lax »

I would surely recommend it and the book to patients with cancer.
“...in principle and reality, libraries are life-enhancing palaces of wonder.”
― Gail Honeyman, Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine
Storm+
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: WatchDogs Abnormal Beginnings
Bookshelf Size: 100
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-storm.html
Latest Review: The Promise of Whiteness: Its Past and Its Future by Martha R. Bireda

Post by Storm+ »

As much as I'd like to say that I would use this product both preventatively and in order to fight cancer, I know myself well enough to know that I probably wouldn't have the patience to take it preventatively. However, I would most definitely try to use this treatment if I was diagnosed with cancer, since it seems to have far more pros if it happens to work than it does cons if it doesn't. Based on this research, there is no perceivable harm in taking the extract, even if it did not work, so I'd say it's worth a try at the very least.
Ehartl
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ehartl.html
Latest Review: The Dark Web Murders by Brian O'Hare

Post by Ehartl »

As I was reading this book and learning about all the different ways these extracts can help not just cancer patients but anyone wanting to remove toxins from their body, I actually looked into ordering and taking them as a preventative measure. If they are indeed natural and non-toxic, why not?
Sweet Psamy
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sweet-psamy.html
Latest Review: Lost and Love: Thailand (Book One of the Lost and Love Series) by Stella Knights

Post by Sweet Psamy »

I'm not sure I would use it until further research.

Return to “Discuss "Winning the War on Cancer" by Sylvie Beljanski”