Looking for some exciting reading challenges? Look no further. Here will have all kind of fun challenges.
- Posts: 119
- Joined: 22 Aug 2019, 08:59
- 2019 Reading Goal: 50
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 251
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-browneh.html
- Latest Review: Dolphins Don’t Run Marathons by Sam Brand
- Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
I was going to start slow and go for 50 books, but I've actually hit 48 yesterday. So I may extend this to around 70-75.
With university about to start again, maybe that's too ambitious?
- Posts: 3
- Joined: 12 Sep 2019, 04:50
- Currently Reading: Wellness Toolbox
- Bookshelf Size: 14
I'm going to do 50 , this is my 2019 target. May the Almighty God guide me through.
- Posts: 53
- Joined: 22 Jul 2019, 18:25
- 2019 Reading Goal: 100
- 2019 Reading Goal Completion: 45
- Currently Reading: The Orb
- Bookshelf Size: 61
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lianamayhew.html
- Latest Review: The Fox by M. N. J. Butler
I am aiming for 100 books. I thought my goal was a bit too high at first, but I am loving getting lost in all the different worlds and characters, so fingers crossed I can reach it!