Looking for some exciting reading challenges? Look no further. Here will have all kind of fun challenges.
- Previous Member of the Month
- Posts: 3496
- Joined: 29 Apr 2017, 02:00
- 2019 Reading Goal: 104
- 2019 Reading Goal Completion: 27
- 2018 Reading Goal: 104
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 65
- 2017 Reading Goal: 50
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 50
- Currently Reading: Adult Children
- Bookshelf Size: 251
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-butterscotchcherrie.html
- Latest Review: The Property Issue in the Cyprus Problem by Andreas D. Symeou
- Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
lisalynn wrote: ↑
13 Apr 2019, 21:56
I like the idea of a challenge list, put in a jar or otherwise. It's so easy to forget all those great ideas as the year progresses. This way, you can remind yourself and stay on track.
Thanks for reminding me of this! I have not finished my 500+ book for March, though the one I read in February was also in that category.
April: Read a book that is not a novel.
That should be easy enough seeing as both my 500+ books were not novels. And there are plenty more where those came from.