Use this forum to discuss the March 2018 Book of the Month, "Final Notice" by Van Fleisher.
- Posts: 339
- Joined: 21 Dec 2018, 17:49
- 2019 Reading Goal: 40
- 2019 Reading Goal Completion: 25
- 2018 Reading Goal: 40
- Currently Reading: The Lost Identity Casualties
- Bookshelf Size: 83
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jessacardinal.html
- Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami
While it is admirable for Green Valley to offer various trips to the senior residents, I'm not sold on a gun show as an appropriate place for a senior group field trip. While I do not side with taking all guns away from everyone everywhere, I also don't think residents of the home should be allowed to possess firearms. I imagine not all residents are comfortable with guns and wouldn't want them in their homes. I am also quite confident many of the seniors living in the home may not be mentally stable enough to have access to such machinery.
"Let's be reasonable and add an eighth day to the week that is devoted exclusively to reading." - Lena Dunham