As some of you may recall, we had a tie between two monthly genres back in November - picture books and books to movie. We discussed picture books, and now it's time to explore books that have been made into movies!
This genre doesn't need much explanation. Basically, read any book that has been made into a movie.
Here are some discussion points to get our conversation going:
- What book did you end up reading?
- What is your rating of the book and why?
- What genre(s) did this book fall under?
- Why do you think this book was made into a movie?
- Would you recommend the book?
- Have you watched a movie adaptation of the book?
- Was there something you preferred the movie over the book?
- Was there a scene that was cut from the book that you wished would have made it into the movie?