Use this forum to discuss the December 2017 Book of the Month, End of the Last Great Kingdom by Victor Rose.
- Posts: 1140
- Joined: 17 Feb 2016, 15:33
- 2018 Reading Goal: 100
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 12
- 2017 Reading Goal: 10
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 80
- Currently Reading: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Bookshelf Size: 847
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jemgirl202.html
- Latest Review: A Civil War by Lee Field
I think adults can absolutely relate to young teens or young adults in these stories. We were once that age. It is all about not losing that part of ourselves. I just recently read a book about a spirited teenager going against her parents. The parent in my now was afraid for her, I just wanted her to listen to her parents. However, I remember being 16 too. You are still a child but wanting so much to make your own decisions.