Use this forum to discuss the December 2017 Book of the Month, End of the Last Great Kingdom by Victor Rose.
- Posts: 1416
- Joined: 17 Feb 2016, 15:33
- 2018 Reading Goal: 100
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 12
- 2017 Reading Goal: 10
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 80
- Currently Reading: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Bookshelf Size: 854
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jemgirl202.html
- Latest Review: My Angel My Hero by Brenda E. Mcdaniel
I think adults can absolutely relate to young teens or young adults in these stories. We were once that age. It is all about not losing that part of ourselves. I just recently read a book about a spirited teenager going against her parents. The parent in my now was afraid for her, I just wanted her to listen to her parents. However, I remember being 16 too. You are still a child but wanting so much to make your own decisions.
- Posts: 752
- Joined: 06 Mar 2019, 01:32
- 2019 Reading Goal Completion: 20
- Currently Reading: Masters and Bastards
- Bookshelf Size: 144
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-renu-g.html
- Latest Review: The Myth of Love by Randy Niederman
I doubt whether young adults would be able to relate very well with the characters.