Use this forum to discuss the December 2017 Book of the Month, End of the Last Great Kingdom by Victor Rose.
- Posts: 18
- Joined: 20 Jan 2018, 00:58
- Bookshelf Size: 12
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-celiiia.html
- Latest Review: "Who Told You That You Were Naked?" by William Combs
Yep, I agree with many people that at first it seemed like Harry x Hermione in the beginning.
Latest Review: "Who Told You That You Were Naked?" by William Combs
- Posts: 254
- Joined: 10 Feb 2018, 08:22
- 2018 Reading Goal: 20
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 65
- Currently Reading: The Other Side of Him
- Bookshelf Size: 26
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mtsnel006.html
- Latest Review: Twisted Threads by Kaylin McFarren
I personally think that those two were bound to be together, they made the story more interesting and luring.
A day is not measured by the harvest that you collect, but by the seeds that you plant.
- Posts: 100
- Joined: 30 Jan 2018, 16:10
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 13
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ktom.html
- Latest Review: Trip to Adele by R I Alyaseer and A I Alyaseer
Yes! I was hoping it would happen because Heat is so sassy and strong and loveable and I feel they compliment each other so well and have a great amount of chemistry between them! I'm so excited to see how it turns out! Yay Team HeatStone haha
- Posts: 32
- Joined: 17 Jan 2018, 14:32
- Currently Reading: Sweet Mandarin
- Bookshelf Size: 21
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mingyums.html
- Latest Review: Diary of a Snoopy Cat by R.F. Kristi
Yeah I think that it was definitely something that the book was moving towards already from the beginning. I personally would like to see a male/female platonic friendship example in a fantasy novel or at least other strong female characters that the male protagonist is interested in knowing that aren't just love interests.
- Posts: 50
- Joined: 24 Feb 2018, 09:07
- 2018 Reading Goal: 10
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 0
- 2017 Reading Goal: 0
- Currently Reading: The Cybernetic Tea Shop
- Bookshelf Size: 27
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ericahs.html
- Latest Review: End of the Last Great Kingdom by Victor Rose
I just really really hated their first interaction and it turned me off to the relationship right away. He was so rude to her and she initially seems to a super strong character except when she's interacting with Brimstone... not crazy about that.
The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don’t.- Douglas Adams