What is more important luxury or family?

Discuss the August 2017 Book of the Month The Expansion by Christoph Martin.

View The Expansion on Bookshelves

View The Expansion on Amazon (Free with Kindle Unlimited)
Sympathyodeh
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: What is more important luxury or family?

Post by Sympathyodeh »

both are very important but life without family or having perfect relationship with your them is not enjoyable.
ladyrad80

Post by ladyrad80 »

What is most important to me luxury or family? For me, the most important thing in this world is family. Luxury and other things will follow. With family you can go through all things it may be in your ups and down. Family matters most. We can find luxury along the way with our family with us.
HollandBlue
Favorite Book: The Reel Sisters
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 107
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hollandblue.html
Latest Review: It's Hard to Be a Vampire by Viktoria Faust
2024 Reading Goal: 24
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by HollandBlue »

Family, absolutely!
:techie-studyinggray: when I get a little money I buy books; and if I have any left l buy food and clothes
Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamas
(1466-1536)
Percival armah
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5

Post by Percival armah »

What is more important is family. As the saying goes; 'blood is thicker than water' and we'll all agree to that, in both its interpretation and the statement itself.
Before you can get to the highest level in
your life, you need a push. No one will push you up except the people who wants you to get better, so that they can get some benefits from you. That people are your family. Your friends will compete with you and will like to be better than you. So you must get your family by your side and the luxury will one day add up
5foot_nothing

Post by 5foot_nothing »

Family is a luxury. Some people grow up in foster care and never get to experience that luxury. With that being said, family is and will always be number 1 on my list.
ngetichruth00

Post by ngetichruth00 »

Family Is way important than luxury
Without family the luxury will be worthless
Olatunde Baptist

Post by Olatunde Baptist »

My family of course
Kanimozhi krishna

Post by Kanimozhi krishna »

For me family is more important than luxurious life. Money can come and go in our life but family is our final destination for our happiness. Without family there is no use of earning money. We are earning money to make and feel the family happy so family is more important than luxurious life. Love and affection in a relationship is more important than money. So i conclude family is important than money.
Ps48

Post by Ps48 »

I think family is more important than luxury .Luxury gives you only physical comfort but family gives you everything
carlosylva

Post by carlosylva »

I think family first in everything we are doing cause what is the essence of wealth where there's no good upbringing God fearing children to maintain it when you are gone.
Sympathyodeh

Post by Sympathyodeh »

Luxury without your family is not luxury, it may be foolishness or ignorance. As for me I choose my family because they are more important to me more any other materials in the whole world.
Sympathyodeh

Post by Sympathyodeh »

Luxury without your family is not luxury, it may be foolishness or ignorance. As for me I choose my family because they are more important to me more any other materials in the whole world.
TKannemeyer
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by TKannemeyer »

Well luxury is now but family is forever, for me family is important , you can have anything in this world but family is irreplaceable!
s_a_m
Currently Reading:

Post by s_a_m »

Both are of importance when you take into perspective the values in both.
Mizhta Right

Post by Mizhta Right »

Nowadays luxuries seems to have gone through many people but I d'rather choose my family cause the family you tend and care for can get back many luxuries ...

Return to “Discuss "The Expansion" by by Christoph Martin”