- Posts: 2
- Joined: 16 Nov 2018, 14:26
- Bookshelf Size: 0
I use reading as a way to free my mind of reality, unless its a book on conspiracy politics just isn't something I like to mix in with my books.
- Posts: 403
- Joined: 18 Jun 2018, 22:27
- 2019 Reading Goal: 50
- 2019 Reading Goal Completion: 56
- Currently Reading: Why Do We Quote?
- Bookshelf Size: 151
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-theresam.html
- Latest Review: A Fist Full of Earth by Pavel Kozhevnikov
I like when politics is discussed in books - it reflects on the characters and their beliefs. I think politics are discussed so much in real life that it makes sense to discuss in books. I don’t think it takes away from the story or distracts the reader