Overall Rating and Opinion of "The Expansion"

Discuss the August 2017 Book of the Month The Expansion by Christoph Martin.

View The Expansion on Bookshelves

View The Expansion on Amazon (Free with Kindle Unlimited)
Sunday diamond
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sunday-diamond.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Re: Overall Rating and Opinion of "The Expansion"

Post by Sunday diamond »

Though, I've not read this book, the comments here shows the book will not interest me unlike a book of my gener.
Debbie1212
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Debbie1212 »

Its really easy to understand, the book is very interesting reading it might change ones mind. I will discuss it and tell my friends to try this book.
Yuzkid007
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by Yuzkid007 »

I like the plotting and it cement my attention to read more, so am giving it 4 star
Fabiano_04
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Fabiano_04 »

I observed the story started on a slow note. It was an interesting on though, love genres about politics too. So am giving a 4.
japhetindoram

Post by japhetindoram »

The book is okay, is just that I'm through reading it, I wish I can get the hard copy
Dementedim
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 6

Post by Dementedim »

I didn't ready care for it. I thought that the plot was all over the place. But it was easy reading, not badly written. I would have like it to be a little bit more faster pace. It could have been a little more thought out 3/4
gbemisolaade
Currently Reading:

Post by gbemisolaade »

I reviewed the book,it is a great book but what I love most is the use of words. I will rate the book 3 out of 4
Storm+
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: WatchDogs Abnormal Beginnings
Bookshelf Size: 100
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-storm.html
Latest Review: The Promise of Whiteness: Its Past and Its Future by Martha R. Bireda

Post by Storm+ »

I really enjoyed reading this book. In particular, I loved the characters and the relationships between them. I also really liked the progression of the plot and the geo-political angle the author chose to take. However, my version of the novel had a lot of errors, so I ended up rating the book a 3 out of 4.
jamesbourne-03
Currently Reading:

Post by jamesbourne-03 »

I'm totally in love with with this book especially the characters and the relationship between them,I will rate the book a 3 out of 4
Fayefie2524

Post by Fayefie2524 »

It was too slow and too boring to be a thriller book
Darlynn_Tebogo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 64
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-darlynn-tebogo.html
Latest Review: Who Told You That You Were Naked? by William Combs

Post by Darlynn_Tebogo »

I enjoyed The Expansion, but I thought that the book had some shortcomings. The book didn't really go into detail about whether or not the canal would be closed at any point, or whether it would be deepened. As a result I found myself disappointed by this lack of detail not to mention the ridiculous speed at which it was finished.
Exan

Post by Exan »

enjoyed The Expansion, but I found myself disappointed by this lack of detail not to mention the ridiculous speed at which it was finished.
Ammar Rizvi

Post by Ammar Rizvi »

This is my first book of the year and I enjoy reading this, a bit of slow in the starting but then it binds you, One of the best thriller I have ever come across. Also the characters karis and max are very magically written
Pablo-Daxon

Post by Pablo-Daxon »

It is true that the story started off slow but as I read more and more of the story, I found that I discovered I had to keep on reading the story keep on reading to get more knowledge about what didn't happened. the book was so slow, but I love the writing so I would give it a rating of 3/5
sabrims1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sabrims1.html
Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles

Post by sabrims1 »

I read and reviewed this book - honestly it wasn't my favorite. I enjoy a good thriller or actin story but this was not well written. I was really surprised by the number of 4/4 reviews left by people who said they were enthralled the whole time reading it - I struggled to finish it.

The premise was good - could've been a great book I think but the writing wasn't good enough to bring it together.

Return to “Discuss "The Expansion" by by Christoph Martin”