How To Say GoodBye To Toxic Relationship

Discuss the July 2017 Book of the Month, My Trip to Adele by A.I.Alyaseer and R.I.Alyaseer.

View My Trip to Adele on Bookshelves

View My Trip to Adele on Amazon (Free with Kindle Unlimited)
Innocent chinenye
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-innocent-chinenye.html
Latest Review: "The Elf Brief" by Jordan David

How To Say GoodBye To Toxic Relationship

Post by Innocent chinenye »

Deciding to end a relationship might not be the same as actually leaving. The more entangled you are, the more logistic might have to be worked out. It's ok to take your time and plan the exist and the next phase. I've found that the hardest relationship to dysfunctional. The stress definitely takes it's toll. That's why you might need some help, seek guidance from a coach, therapist or a really grounded friend the kind that loves you unconditionally and isn't afraid to (metaphorically) slap you back to reality. If you fear for your safety in any way, definitely build a strong team to support you in the transition.

A story about a struggle which couples face when them no longer love each other. It is difficult for them to decide whether to stay together or leave each other for good. One last try to salvage their love comes in form of a trip to Adele's concert.
Oliver Ekaso
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oliver-ekaso.html
Latest Review: "My Trip To Adele" by R.I.Alyaseer and A. I Alyaseer

Post by Oliver Ekaso »

Not an easy task, especially when the other party is not willing to let go.
Latest Review: "My Trip To Adele" by R.I.Alyaseer and A. I Alyaseer
Innocent chinenye
Currently Reading:

Oliver Ekaso wrote:Not an easy task, especially when the other party is not willing to let go.
You are right
JadeK
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jadek.html
Latest Review: Heartaches by H.M. Irwing
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by JadeK »

I think at first it can be hard to realize that you are in fact a victim to a toxic relationship. Once you do, it can be like climbing Everest to leave. In some cases I think it can be fear that makes it hard to leave, or dependency, or even the memories of when you thought things were great. In the end, if it is bad enough and you have courage too, you will end it. I was in a very toxic relationship for years and when I finally decided to say goodbye it was scary, hard and quite the journey to make it through it. Now after some years I can honestly say it was the best thing I ever did for myself.
Michelle92
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-michelle92.html
Latest Review: "Yesterdat" by Samyann

Post by Michelle92 »

Every relationship is unique and have its own problems. So in order to end it, I think it requires a lot of will and action.
Latest Review: "Yesterdat" by Samyann
Innocent chinenye
Currently Reading:

JadeK wrote:I think at first it can be hard to realize that you are in fact a victim to a toxic relationship. Once you do, it can be like climbing Everest to leave. In some cases I think it can be fear that makes it hard to leave, or dependency, or even the memories of when you thought things were great. In the end, if it is bad enough and you have courage too, you will end it. I was in a very toxic relationship for years and when I finally decided to say goodbye it was scary, hard and quite the journey to make it through it. Now after some years I can honestly say it was the best thing I ever did for myself.
Thank God you have the courage to leave such relationship. But do u believe that a toxic relationship can turn to perfect relationship when consellor's are involved in the issue? In a case you are unable to forget the good times you guys spent together.
Innocent chinenye
Currently Reading:

Michelle92 wrote:Every relationship is unique and have its own problems. So in order to end it, I think it requires a lot of will and action.
A lot of will and action, how?
Kofi Jane
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Kofi Jane »

It's not easy but you just to know your destination and know how to go about it.
Ria710
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 166
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ria710.html
Latest Review: The Magic Lantern by Charles Townsend

Post by Ria710 »

It's a very difficult thing to do but I agree with you that it's important to have a team to support you along the way.
markodim721
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 482
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-markodim721.html
Latest Review: The Solution is Political Revolution by Jillion R Rising

Post by markodim721 »

I think it is important that the toxic relationship ends as soon as possible, as clearly and precisely as possible. Of course, this is not easy and one should not act ruthlessly.
Cocobutta
Currently Reading: Hidden Current
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cocobutta.html
Latest Review: Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula by R.F. Kristi

Post by Cocobutta »

Innocent chinenye wrote: 29 Sep 2017, 01:44
Michelle92 wrote:Every relationship is unique and have its own problems. So in order to end it, I think it requires a lot of will and action.
A lot of will and action, how?
Until you are really determined to leave, you might not be able to especially if your partner is emotionally manipulative.

Return to “Discuss "My Trip to Adele" by A.I.Alyaseer and R.I.Alyaseer”