June Book of the Month- 4

Discuss the June 2017 Book of the Month, Superhighway by Alex Fayman. Superhighway is the first book in the Superhighway Trilogy, so feel free to use this forum to discuss not only the first book but also the other books in the series.

View Superhighway on Bookshelves
Chrys Brobbey
Currently Reading: Farmer Beau's Farm
Bookshelf Size: 134
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chrys-brobbey.html
Latest Review: "Break up with Defeat" by Jermaine Francis

June Book of the Month- 4

Post by Chrys Brobbey »

June book of the month Superhighway illustrates that there could be a turning point in the life of each of us if only we could recognize and realize our talents and potentials. From the confines of the orphanage, Alex realizing that he could travel through the internet was the turning point in his life. While this was pure fantasy, there is no harm for us to fantasize in real life. Most of the inventions of today were fantasies in the fertile minds of the inventors, like the Edisons, Steve Jobs, Wright Brothers, and others. We must not limit ourselves - We must fantasize and dream big!
Latest Review: "Break up with Defeat" by Jermaine Francis
Frenjie
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 165
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-frenjie.html
Latest Review: "The Dancing Barber" by AC Michael

Post by Frenjie »

Previously book of the month, Superhighway by Alex Fayman is today's book of the day. I like what you mentioned above particularly the greatest inventions that we enjoy today which started out as merely imaginations of their inventors. I agree with you that we shouldn't keep ourselves small by not dreaming at all. Let our imaginations take us even beyond what's possible in real life. This, to me, is the important message that the author wants to convey through his book.
" Desire is the starting point of all achievement, not a hope, not a wish but a keen pulsating desire which transcends everything." - Napoleon Hill
Latest Review: "The Dancing Barber" by AC Michael
David_92
Currently Reading: Ronaldo: Rudi's Birthday Extravaganza
Bookshelf Size: 80
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-david-92.html
Latest Review: "And Then I Met Margaret" by Rob White

Post by David_92 »

It is always impossible . Refereed to as a fantasy . Laughed at. Shy-ed away from. Mocked . Frustrating. Burning desire . Before it becomes a reality.
Latest Review: "And Then I Met Margaret" by Rob White
Scrawling Pen
Currently Reading: Snape
Bookshelf Size: 138
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-scrawling-pen.html
Latest Review: The Queen of Xana by Fred Pilcher

Post by Scrawling Pen »

This is a great point for discussion! It's great to think that someday everything will all make sense. Maybe there is some secret "power" inside each of us!
Moneybag
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-moneybag.html
Latest Review: Reconfigurement by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by Moneybag »

This is really a great point, it feels good to think that one day everything will makes sense to us.

Return to “Discuss "Superhighway" by Alex Fayman”