Discuss the June 2017 Book of the Month, Superhighway
by Alex Fayman. Superhighway
is the first book in the Superhighway Trilogy, so feel free to use this forum to discuss not only the first book but also the other books in the series.
View Superhighway on Bookshelves
- Posts: 177
- Joined: 03 Jan 2018, 19:55
- Currently Reading: Snape
- Bookshelf Size: 138
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-scrawling-pen.html
- Latest Review: The Queen of Xana by Fred Pilcher
I can't even imagine waking up to have a superpower like Alex's. I would definitely make some changes to my life-style--and travel much more often!
- Posts: 212
- Joined: 22 Sep 2019, 17:26
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 16
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-atara-miles.html
- Latest Review: Days of the Giants by RJ Petrella
If I had a superpower I think I would spend the majority of my time trying to find others like me. I'd definitely keep it a secret but try not to let it affect my daily life or burden me. I'm not sure I would keep my job - if I have the opportunity to make more from my superpower, where I wouldn't be at the mercy of an employer and could set my own schedule, I would definitely choose to leave it.