Discuss the June 2017 Book of the Month, Superhighway
by Alex Fayman. Superhighway
is the first book in the Superhighway Trilogy, so feel free to use this forum to discuss not only the first book but also the other books in the series.
View Superhighway on Bookshelves
- Posts: 303
- Joined: 07 Sep 2018, 05:45
- Currently Reading: Hidden Pearl
- Bookshelf Size: 137
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tuyetmai.html
- Latest Review: It's Hard to Be a Vampire by Viktoria Faust
Alex does leave behind some messy trails. I'm guessing the CIA and both gangsters would be chasing him in the second book. I'd like to see some relationship development between him and the twins as well.
- Posts: 212
- Joined: 22 Sep 2019, 17:26
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 16
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-atara-miles.html
- Latest Review: Days of the Giants by RJ Petrella
I think we're going to get more information on his parents and he's probably going to find out that everything he learned about them and his powers may not all be exactly true. On the relationship side, I'm not sure what will happen. I'm just hoping that in this book his character is much more developed and he doesn't make the same rash mistakes all over again.