What is Your Biggest Regret?

Discuss the June 2017 Book of the Month, Superhighway by Alex Fayman. Superhighway is the first book in the Superhighway Trilogy, so feel free to use this forum to discuss not only the first book but also the other books in the series.

View Superhighway on Bookshelves
Harrygx3
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-harrygx3.html
Latest Review: Tulip by Raymond Reed Hardy

Re: What is Your Biggest Regret?

Post by Harrygx3 »

I dont have big regrets because i always think thoroughly before i act but one regret i have is not travelling and going to the festivals with my grandma before she passed away. I was a little kid back then and i was thinking "oh well i will do it later when i grow up" :roll2: :lol2:
Jeconiaomolo
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 65">Heaven and Earth</a>
Currently Reading: Heads Will Roll
Bookshelf Size: 133
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jeconiaomolo.html
Latest Review: Heartaches 3 by H.M. Irwing

Post by Jeconiaomolo »

In always don't like regrets. Instead I call them lost or misused opportunities because some of them may go for ever, others may come back later, while others haunt us. All I need is to heal from my past and that's all.
"Employ your time in improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall gain easily what others have laboured hard for"-
Socrates
TangledinText
Currently Reading: The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks
Bookshelf Size: 321
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bookfix-blog.html
Latest Review: "Audiobooks.com Book of your Choice" by Audiobooks

Post by TangledinText »

Not reporting my molestor to the cops because my family did nothing for me except for blame me for the incident.
Latest Review: "Audiobooks.com Book of your Choice" by Audiobooks
Jackie Donnelly
Currently Reading: Health Tips, Myths, and Tricks
Bookshelf Size: 4
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jackie-donnelly.html
Latest Review: "The Immigrant's Lament" by Mois benarroch

Post by Jackie Donnelly »

To be honest my biggest regret is getting divorced. I wish I had tried harder to work things out and hadn't been in such a hurry to leave. My life would be so much better now if I had stayed. My ex has moved on with a new wife now so it's too late to change things. I can only hope that one day I find someone to love again.
Latest Review: "The Immigrant's Lament" by Mois benarroch
MrsCatInTheHat
Favorite Book: Cry the Beloved Country
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 376
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mrscatinthehat.html
Latest Review: Marc Marci by Larry G. Goldsmith
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
Publishing Contest Votes: 0

Post by MrsCatInTheHat »

Zoey wrote:I have learned through experience that past mistakes are just that: experience. There is no reason to regret. Everything can be learned from. Everything truly does happen for a reason. Even the worst of things- sometimes the experience gained from negative past circumstances is what you need to help another deal with similar circumstances- or even help them avoid making the same mistake you did! All regrettable circumstances eventually work out for the greater good of both you and those around you. You just have to choose to see them as opportunity, rather than tragedy.
That is a really good attitude to have about life and living. I would say that I have few regrets. Mistakes, yes, but the true regrets are minimal. The mistakes help one to grow and become who they really want to be over time.
Life without a good book is something MrsCatInTheHat cannot imagine.
Jeremie Mondejar
Official Reviewer Representative
Favorite Author: Still searching
Currently Reading: SandPeople
Bookshelf Size: 1375
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jeremie-mondejar.html
Latest Review: All That I Love by Hina Yu Cao

Post by Jeremie Mondejar »

My biggest regret is when I'm afraid to try because of fears and doubts. But now, I learned.
Jeremie
Official Reviewer Representative

"Jesus Christ is the Saviour of the world."
Ljessup
Bookshelf Size: 60
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ljessup.html
Latest Review: "That Place of Knowledge" by Philip Alan Shalka

Post by Ljessup »

My biggest regret is not listening to my body when I was playing soccer. I played year round all through school and into college and I sacrificed my body one too many times. It lead to too many breaks of the same bone and ultimately ended my career.
Latest Review: "That Place of Knowledge" by Philip Alan Shalka
PRAXIDES
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 98862">The 11.05 Murders</a>
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-praxides.html
Latest Review: "Missing Pieces" by Christine Betts

Post by PRAXIDES »

I wish I would have focused more inhigh school like I did in primary school. I got good grades in primary school but I was a bit reluctant in high school. This prevented me from getting a direct entry to the university. That's something I always regret.
Latest Review: "Missing Pieces" by Christine Betts
Arthur P
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-arthur-p.html
Latest Review: "My Trip To Adele" by R.I.Alyaseer and A. I Alyaseer

Post by Arthur P »

My biggest regret would probably be not valuing myself more when I was younger. I feel like I missed out on a lot of opportunities since I just let things happen around me and let other people decide the flow of things without speaking my peace. Whatever consequences my choices might have led to, I could have been satisfied knowing that I made them myself.
Latest Review: "My Trip To Adele" by R.I.Alyaseer and A. I Alyaseer
bookiegalke
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 58
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bookiegalke.html
Latest Review: One Way or Another by Mary J. Williams

Post by bookiegalke »

allowing other people's insecurities influence my decisions in a negative way but I'm now past that and making very great strides
Kelly00
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kelly00.html
Latest Review: "Strong Heart" by Charlie Sheldon

Post by Kelly00 »

I think not going to college is probably my biggest regret. I think I would have liked the experience.
Latest Review: "Strong Heart" by Charlie Sheldon
Pm7lucas
Currently Reading: The Girl Who Knew da Vinci
Bookshelf Size: 60
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-pm7lucas.html
Latest Review: "Escape" by Belle Ami
Reading Device: 1400699169

Post by Pm7lucas »

Absolutely, positively, husband #2 is my biggest regret!

Another regret is that I didn't go to a 4 year college...I think I would have a much more expansive life if I had been introduced to a wider range of subjects and ideas way back then.

Paula :D
"I think therefore I am" - Rene Descartes
Latest Review: "Escape" by Belle Ami
May-an Tinangag
Bookshelf Size: 11

Post by May-an Tinangag »

My biggest regret in the past is that I escaped the opportunities that is given to me. Now I realized that those simple things that is offered to me in my past is very important.
Maitumelo Mighty
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by Maitumelo Mighty »

My Biggest Regret Is Allowing Myself To Be Bullied Into Silence.. Being Bullied Did A Number Of Hurt Emotionally.. People Took Advantage Of That Silent Me Because I Never Voiced Out Whether I Am Hurting Or Not Therefore People Just Assumed I Am Okay With Whatever They Throw At Me As A Result I Was Used By So Many And Emotionally I Was A Wreck But I Am Glad To The Worst Of People I Met Because They Taught Me That If I Don't Speak Out I Will Forever Be Abused And Bullied And Also I Regret Not Enjoying My Childhood To The Fullest And Every Now And Then I Get Bitter When I Think Of The Past But I Always Pray That Bitterness Do Not Cloud My Heart With Evil
akeseh
Currently Reading: Heads Will Roll
Bookshelf Size: 68
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-akeseh.html
Latest Review: "Book Blueprint" by Jacqui Pretty

Post by akeseh »

My biggest regret is falling in love with the wrong person and divorcing later on. I couldn't study my partner very well before getting into the relationship. I relocated to stay with my partner upon her request but all ended in divorce.
Latest Review: "Book Blueprint" by Jacqui Pretty

Return to “Discuss "Superhighway" by Alex Fayman”