- Posts: 24
- Joined: 06 Apr 2018, 09:49
- 2018 Reading Goal: 6
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 16
- Currently Reading: Becoming the Dragon
- Bookshelf Size: 23
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-skyedragon.html
- Latest Review: Who Told You That You Were Naked? by William Combs
I think being immortal would be a very hard thing to deal with. In the beginning, it would be exciting to know I could do anything without any fear of death, but after a while, it would be hard to keep up with an ever-changing world.
- Posts: 313
- Joined: 08 Apr 2018, 00:15
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 36
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jvez.html
- Latest Review: The Providence of Fortune by T. K. Love
Being immortal will enable me to do a lot of things I normally won't. I'd probably be a daredevil to some extent. Nonetheless, immortality will be like a fad that easily loses it's charm. In the end, I'd probably live unhappy, too exhausted in an endless life.