- Posts: 961
- Joined: 07 Jul 2016, 02:16
- 2019 Reading Goal: 12
- 2019 Reading Goal Completion: 25
- 2018 Reading Goal: 25
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 28
- 2017 Reading Goal: 20
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 100
- Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 74609">The Devil and Miss Prym</a>
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 819
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ellieonline03.html
- Latest Review: Quest for Closure by David B. McKinney
- James Craft
- Posts: 371
- Joined: 14 Sep 2016, 11:41
- Currently Reading: Carnivore
- Bookshelf Size: 51
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-james-craft.html
- Latest Review: "Perdido Bay Blues" by Jacqueline Lane
Haha, yeah, that would be awesome. It would save so much time spent taking care of kids, just let the rock do it for you!hsimone wrote:This one contains a spoiler!
I really like the rock-talking spell. It was such a cute and fun way to entertain some of the children, and I wished I could do that! Can you imagine how many kids would be entertained if rocks (or other objects) could talk?
Then again, we already have tv...