Review by NuelUkah -- Pastoring is Not What You Think

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
NuelUkah
Favorite Book: Heaven and Earth
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 283
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nuelukah.html
Latest Review: Dibs and Dabs of my Life by Gertrude Coulter

Re: Review by NuelUkah -- Pastoring is Not What You Think

Post by NuelUkah »

LV2R wrote: 19 Feb 2019, 08:45 Pastor Job must be a humble man to not get angry with his wife's comments. Maybe her questions made him think. It is sad to know that some pastors are not supported by their wives and/or congregations. The position is difficult enough like it is.
Yes. Very saddening. Thanks for stopping bye.
If you are TOO BIG to DO SMALL things, then you are TOO SMALL to DO BIG things...

If you want to be remembered long after you are gone, WRITE books worth READING or DO things worth WRITING about...
NuelUkah
Favorite Book: Heaven and Earth
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 283
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nuelukah.html
Latest Review: Dibs and Dabs of my Life by Gertrude Coulter

Post by NuelUkah »

sarahmarlowe wrote: 19 Feb 2019, 13:03 This sounds like a wonderful book. I am glad to see recommendations of Christian reads. Too bad the editing was poor. Perhaps the author will address it and republish. Thanks for your great review!
Yeah. The errors were a turn off. Thanks for your comment.
If you are TOO BIG to DO SMALL things, then you are TOO SMALL to DO BIG things...

If you want to be remembered long after you are gone, WRITE books worth READING or DO things worth WRITING about...
Sahani Nimandra
Favorite Book: Harry Potter and The Sorceress Stone
Currently Reading: Man of the World
Bookshelf Size: 698
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sahani-nimandra.html
Latest Review: I once had a Farm in Ireland by Siggy Buckley
Reading Device: Huawei

Post by Sahani Nimandra »

I think this is a good read for Christians, as for me i'll set it a side. Thank you for your valuable critiques!
The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid! - Jane Austen :techie-studyingbrown:

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”