Review by Sunday diamond -- Roadmap to the End of Days

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Sunday diamond
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sunday-diamond.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Review by Sunday diamond -- Roadmap to the End of Days

Post by Sunday diamond »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Roadmap to the End of Days" by Daniel Friedmann.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

'Roadmap to the end of days' is a research book written by Daniel Friedman. The author wrote the book to unveil the 'when' and 'how' of the end of days. The author seems to be a type, who love to give answer to those questions that life poses- and of course, the world's biggest questions. Firstly, what does the author mean by the word 'end of days'?

'End of days' is the end of this common world (era), which as used in this book refers to the Messianic Era. In the Messianic Era, Messiah ben (son of) Joseph shall come to prepare the ground for Messiah ben David. He shall get rid of all physical and spiritual forces that has been preventing the achievement of the cosmic purpose such as the Amelek nation who start killing suicidally whenever the cosmic purpose is nearly achieved. He shall also get rid of Gog and Magog and fulfill the cosmic purpose if human fail to fulfill this purpose; then the ground is prepared for the coming of the Messiah ben David who will then usher in the 7th millennium (i.e period of universal reward) known for peace and indeed a period when man shall gain the idyllic lifestyle which Adam and Eve lost in the garden of Eden. In a nutshell, the author revealed the 'how' (how the end of days will look like and how we can hasten it's arrival) and 'when' (if peradventure we delay the arrival of the end of days, when will God bring it to pass?) of the end of days.

The author gathered his answers by observing the history of creation, various religious books (such as the Bible, Quran, Jewish written law and Talmudic sages) and science (such as archaeological evidence) to determine: the timeline of the universe, the cosmic purpose, the obstacles preventing the cosmic purpose and then the assurance of the 'Divine providence' which affirm that, though human have the free will to fulfill or neglect the cosmic purpose and as a result, also have the ability to hasten or delay the arrival of the end of days, God still have his divine plan which is predetermined to bring this common world into an end. The universal timeline is the time which ranged from the time (in years) at the beginning of creation, through the present times and to the possible time this common world shall come to an end. The author proves the universal timeline- 3760 BCE as the year Adam was created after which this common world shall last for 6000 years follow by 1000 years of the 7th millennium.

I really commend the author for his hard work and commitments for this book. It is knowledge-packed and truths-revealing. Using this book as reference, I am able to trace the origin of the blood-sucking sect 'boko aram' in Nigeria today, to the history of Amelek nation, because this sect also kill suicidally through suicide bombing and secondly without any reason, just as it is in the case of Amelek nation as revealed in this book.
The author gave analysis of Abraham's family tree and descendants, Ismail and Esau descendants in relation to the history of the world today. Also, the author traces the origin of Israel, and so on. The book prepared one's mind for the coming of the Messiah. So generally the concept of the book is very true, but I must point out some of his proves which lack clarity. For example, he did not clearly prove how any religious book points out that: the 6 days of creation corresponds to 13.74 billion years, the world was predetermined to last for 6000 years biblical time, Adam was created in the year 3760 BCE, Adam and Eve can eat the forbidden fruit at the end of day 6. Also the fact that the author uses some signs, markings and their meaning to predict this end of days is abominable acording to the Bible. For instance the author uses the final Hebrew letters and the five critical periods to confirm his proves. He tried to explain that those five Hebrew letters were symbolic to the five critical periods by placing the five letters in a particular position, Hence this is an act of knowing the future or the Lord's days by divination, which the Bible has proven abominable.

The book is thoroughly written with no typos or grammatical errors. The organization is systematic and with a straight forward approach. Terms used in the book were explain in a particular chapter of the book- listed and explained in alphabetical order. I love the format of the book, it allows me to access the meanings and break-down of those terms scarttered in every chapters, in a shorcut manner. Therefore, I rate the book 'road map to the end of days' 4 out of 4 stars.

In conclusion if you like reading research book, and to give answer to life's questions either religious or non religious, you'll love to give this book a try.

Roadmap to the End of Days
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like Sunday diamond's review? Post a comment saying so!
Keevan
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-keevan.html
Latest Review: Ripcord Recovery by T.T. Sawyer

Post by Keevan »

I truly enjoyed this book. It was an eye-opener. I kept me wanting to read more.

Good job on your review.
Sunday diamond
Currently Reading:

Post by Sunday diamond »

Keevan wrote: 18 Nov 2018, 17:24 I truly enjoyed this book. It was an eye-opener. I kept me wanting to read more.

Good job on your review.
Thanks so much. :D
Ezekiba254+Dorothy
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Ezekiba254+Dorothy »

Perfect presentation of your review.I enjoyed that too
Sunday diamond
Currently Reading:

Post by Sunday diamond »

Ezekiba254+Dorothy wrote: 26 Nov 2018, 06:58 Perfect presentation of your review.I enjoyed that too

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”