Review by hanna0920 -- From Drift to SHIFT

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
hanna0920
Currently Reading: Toni the Superhero
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hanna0920.html
Latest Review: From Drift to SHIFT by Jody B. Miller

Review by hanna0920 -- From Drift to SHIFT

Post by hanna0920 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "From Drift to SHIFT" by Jody B. Miller.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

It was my first time reading a motivational book like this cause I'm not a fan of non-fiction. However I enjoyed the story contents of From Drift to SHIFT cause it's well-written and it also served as an eye-opener for me which is kind of what I need right now cause of the struggles I'm facing in my daily life like a routine I've been wanting to break for quite a while so this book is like a guide on how to make that Shift, it made me really inspired that it's good to have changes in your life you just need to be confident, have courage it's okay to make mistakes and just go with what you want in your life. To those stuck in a vicious cycle of everyday life, you should read this book and start the process of shifting your life in a better way.

The experiences shared in this book also connects with the audience cause they are so true that it's like reading your own story. It's very vivid that I'm like there watching that scene, or like I'm a part of it. It will motivate you as you read their story, it will make you question yourself and see whether your fine with where you're standing right now. It will also let you reevaluate your life if your satisfied or not then maybe it's time to Shift.

I also like the takeaways that the author included at every end of each chapter. It's pieces of wisdom that really make sense that you may not have known before. You can use those nuggets of knowledge to get you going in everyday life and is also something to you can share with other people.

I would recommend this book to everybody whose lives have become a routine, those who have secret ambitions just waiting to happen and those whose just floating or just going with the flow of life, this book will make you question your current position or status in life in a positive way to help you gain that confidence and the urge to change.

Therefore I give this book a 4 out of 4 stars it is inspirational and motivational the author Jody B. Miller did a great job with this book, the stories shared are great and the takeaways are unique, it is a good read and I would gladly recommend the book.

From Drift to SHIFT
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like hanna0920's review? Post a comment saying so!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”