Review by Kokorokawaii -- Twisted Threads

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Kokorokawaii
Favorite Author: Kaylin McFarren
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kokorokawaii.html
Latest Review: Twisted Threads by Kaylin McFarren
Reading Device: B00N9X9YO8
fav_author_id: 17272

Review by Kokorokawaii -- Twisted Threads

Post by Kokorokawaii »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Twisted Threads" by Kaylin McFarren.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Twisted threads tell the story of Akira Hamada, a beautiful Japanese woman who was supposed to become a Geisha, as she failed at killing Kaito Mitsui two years ago - the same yakuza gang leader who destroyed her lover and forced her to become an assassin. But now she has one last mission to be set free, she has to go on a cruise ship as one of the tourists to identify her target and complete her assignment, but this wasn't any mission, if Akira fails at killing Kaito Miysui's sister murderer she will have to face her own death and no one can save her .

As she investigates on the ship she abruptly fall in love with Devon Lyons who's uncle and his wife were the suspects, Akira now has to chose between love and loyalty…. After losing hope that one day she will fall in love again will she give up on it now?
After her first lover's loss will she give up on this second chance? Or is she going to fight until the end for Devon?

Twisted threads is an erotic, psychological thriller Novel by Kaylin McFarren, reading this book was like watching a movie to me . I liked how the characters and the location of the events where so well detailed. McFadden creates an atmosphere of suspense and romance that makes the reader live the story. Many genres were used to write this book it what makes it unique .
Action, suspense and and romance are the main genres used it makes it feel like an explosion of emotions in the reader's mind.

The characters were very well developed and interesting especially Akira who was found to be a very intelligent woman who knows what she wants.
The book was indeed very long but as McFarren fits her chapters with significant titles the readers can feel the urge to read more and more.

I really enjoyed reading this book I think it was a great experience it really felt like I was watching a movie due to the meticulously detailed descriptions. I recommend this book to all the Mystery lovers but because of the steamy hot scenes I recommend it only for mature readers.
As for the rating I give this novel a 4Twisted threads tell the story of Akira Hamada, a beautiful Japanese woman who was supposed to become a Geisha, as she failed at killing Kaito Mitsui two years ago - the same yakuza gang leader who destroyed her lover and forced her to become an assassin. But now she has one last mission to be set free, she has to go on a cruise ship as one of the tourists to identify her target and complete her assignment, but this wasn't any mission, if Akira fails at killing Kaito Miysui's sister murderer she will have to face her own death and no one can save her .

As she investigates on the ship she abruptly fall in love with Devon Lyons who's uncle and his wife were the suspects, Akira now has to chose between love and loyalty…. After losing hope that one day she will fall in love again will she give up on it now?
After her first lover's loss will she give up on this second chance? Or is she going to fight until the end for Devon?

Twisted threads is an erotic, psychological thriller Novel by Kaylin McFarren, reading this book was like watching a movie to me . I liked how the characters and the location of the events where so well detailed. McFadden creates an atmosphere of suspense and romance that makes the reader live the story. Many genres were used to write this book it what makes it unique .
Action, suspense and and romance are the main genres used it makes it feel like an explosion of emotions in the reader's mind.

The characters were very well developed and interesting especially Akira who was found to be a very intelligent woman who knows what she wants.
The book was indeed very long but as McFarren fits her chapters with significant titles the readers can feel the urge to read more and more.

I really enjoyed reading this book I think it was a great experience it really felt like I was watching a movie due to the meticulously detailed descriptions. I recommend this book to all the Mystery lovers but because of the steamy hot scenes I recommend it only for mature readers.
As for the rating I give this novel a 4 out of 4 stars .

I received this Book in exchange for an honest review and I really enjoyed it I would like to thank the Online Book Club for this privilege.

Twisted Threads
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like Kokorokawaii's review? Post a comment saying so!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”