Review by Ferdinand_otieno -- 30th Century: Escape

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Shas F
Currently Reading: Monsters in the Hallway
Bookshelf Size: 255
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shas-f.html
Latest Review: The Engine Woman's Light by Laurel Anne Hill

Re: Review by Ferdinand_otieno -- 30th Century: Escape

Post by Shas F »

This is a futuristic science fiction about a group of scientists who devise a plan to stop the hostile and genocidal aggression of a race of "superior" human mutants. The group of scientists goes on a mission to use biotechnology to implant "moral conscience" in the race of super-human beings to wipe out their aggression and save the rest of mankind. Another great read during the holidays!
TheTrueNyree
Currently Reading: McDowell
Bookshelf Size: 77
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-thetruenyree.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Post by TheTrueNyree »

I think this can be an interesting story. I'm sure while reading , we will be wondering in situations will Jennifer secret be revealed? This will keep the reader on alert I think. Also, the fact she is mostly trying to stay off anyone's radar, yet shows bravery at times drawing possible attention to herself. She shows that even when facing danger of been caught ,she cant help but do the right thing. Not sure yet of I will read this, but it is a possibility.
K Geisinger
Currently Reading: 30th Century: Escape (First Edition)
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-k-geisinger.html
Latest Review: The Watchmaker’s Doctor by G. M. T. Schuilling

Post by K Geisinger »

Your review does this book a great service. It seems like an engaging, interesting read. I want to see more of what happens and why she escaped.
"To learn to read is to light a fire; every syllable that is spelled out is a spark." (Victor Hugo)
ObsessedBookNerd
Favorite Book: Moon Called
Currently Reading: Morning Is Always Nigh
Bookshelf Size: 882
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-obsessedbooknerd.html
Latest Review: 30th Century: Escape (First Edition) by Mark Kingston Levin, PhD

Post by ObsessedBookNerd »

Based on the review, I think that I would enjoy this book. I love to read a good sci-fi/fantasy book. I like that in the story the main character deals with time travel. I'm curious about how she deals with taking on a new identity and holding onto the secrets she has.
Zhariah
Favorite Book: The Chimera Vector
Currently Reading: Race to Refuge
Bookshelf Size: 284
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-zhariah.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Zhariah »

Thanks for your wonderful review :) I enjoyed reading it. I love that the book was that good you finished it in 2 days! If only all books were that enthralling. The themes in the book seem interesting, and your analysis of the main character definitely sounds like someone whose story I'd like to share. This one is going on my 'to read' shelf :D
vinkipc
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vinkipc.html
Latest Review: Sigfried’s Smelly Socks! by Len Foley

Post by vinkipc »

Well structured review brother, it is really a nice book for me to read in the near future given a chance. I find the main theme of secrecy very interesting. It is also appealing to know, that all the question that I can raise are well answered throughout the story. Great work
aface
Currently Reading: Pogo's Tale: The Life of a Therapy Dog
Bookshelf Size: 87

Post by aface »

A very good review of the science fiction thriller, it depicts fully by summarizing the whole story in a few paragraphs. The characters are well developed and this gives me a true fiction interaction with the characters. After reading the review can't wait to get hands on the book.
Thank you for the review.
TRACYTIF
Favorite Book: The Elegance of the Hedgehog
Currently Reading: Painting with Words
Bookshelf Size: 96
Reading Device: B00HCNHDN0

Post by TRACYTIF »

This is one of the best reviews I have read in a long time. The reviewer covers and illustrates all of the elements that make a good book. Character development, dramatic tension, plot pace. I read the excerpt and wanted to read more. This reviewer reinforces my original reactions and encourages me to continue in the book.
vinkipc
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vinkipc.html
Latest Review: Sigfried’s Smelly Socks! by Len Foley

Post by vinkipc »

Great review brother. I have also read this book, my only problem with the book is its erotic scenes. Otherwise the book is great I really liked it.
Eaglestar
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 8

Post by Eaglestar »

Am not a fan of science fiction, however I love a well written plot any time any day, the reviewer did such a good job with this review. It really makes u want to read it. Thanks for your review

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”