Review by bigirimanacelestin -- Followed my Star

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Bigirimana Celestin
Currently Reading: We are Voulhire: Someone Else's End
Bookshelf Size: 341
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bigirimana-celestin.html
Latest Review: The Reel Sisters by Michelle Cummings
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Review by bigirimanacelestin -- Followed my Star

Post by Bigirimana Celestin »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Followed my Star" by AR Annahita.]
Book Cover
2 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

I, myself, I write this review to you all readers, so that you may know little about how changes can bring balance in the world. Running through Followed my Star a non-fiction, personal philosophical book written by AR Annahita, the Iranian photographer who grew up in Germany and immigrated to America, and the book, which was published and written on your behalf, as it has also in all the world to be read, and for all these reasons I also, since the day I saw the book, do not cease reading it and trying to figure out what is inside.

The third installment in the Followed my Star series tackles global policy matters and individual enjoyment in 19 chapters. For her, if changes can be made in politics, religion, finances and even personally, the balance will be achieved and the world will become a better place. But, if it is failed to be done, humankind will continue to be affected not only spiritually but also in relationships. World and personal economy will be depressed and the world will be shaken politically. By expressing her views on many subjects, such as corruption, race, abortion, and homosexuality, the author tries to show how balance can be achieved.

As I mentioned before, I took my time to read the book but something amazed me. It was a difficult book to finish, moreover, it has few pages. The plot is absolutely thrilling; all chapters outline the author’s philosophies, individual judgments and critics and personal view points like
How do Americans react, if they hear that I am born in Iran? They disappear suddenly in front of my eyes, they suddenly are quite, shocked and feel trapped. Page 2
, and I think that the readers will be depressed . The book has no Introduction, no Foreword, no Contents page,and no labeling of the chapters to help the reader to grasp the information he or she wants, without reading the whole book.
You will feel so relieved and free. You can free yourself from your own misery. Page1
Even though it is difficult to me to recommend this book, but some information like that above will help the reader. And in that case, I encourage potential readers to read the book not only them but also you, who read this review. If you want to know how anyone can express his ideas in the book, for the reason of missing an opportunity anywhere, you are welcome.

Eventually, more grammatical errors, poorly structured sentences and number of typos found in the book make me rate Followed my Star 2 out of 4.

Followed my Star
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like bigirimanacelestin's review? Post a comment saying so!
“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.”
― Maya Angelou

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”