Review by Irenekim4 -- My trip to Adele

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Irenekim4
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-irenekim4.html
Latest Review: "My trip to Adele" by R.I.Alyaseer and A. I Alyaseer

Review by Irenekim4 -- My trip to Adele

Post by Irenekim4 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "My trip to Adele" by R.I.Alyaseer and A. I Alyaseer.]
Book Cover
3 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

My trip to Adele is consist of 3 stories. A guy that is searching for the love of his life, A mother's love towards his son and a dying relationship between a married couple. All of this people have one thing in common, aside from their goal to go on an Adele's concert, all of them are affected by Adele's song in each of their everyday life. Her songs become part of their life story, it became the sound tract of their life.

First story, is what I love the most. Its very moving. At first i'm a bit confused on what he is looking for but reader will surely get that it is a girl, the story itself if very realistic. Its what is happening to the other part of the world and even though how messed up the world is, there would still be a guy like Elias. The revelation at the end, the reason why he had to leave is very heart breaking. I'am sure that the reader of this book would most like be emotional towards reading this part of the book.

Next story is about a couple that is having an issue with their marriage. On the first few paragraphs you will already know the flow of the story, like the first part/ story of the book. A lot of married couple can relate to this. This part thoroughly show the struggles that a couple like, Yaser and Marriam. is facing, having kids, being successful at their profession and having time for each other. It will definitely make every one swoon and realize all the decision in their life, before stepping into another world of a person.

Last story is about a single mother, who would do anything for his son. This story also evolves the other side of being divorced, and the culture of some tribes in Jordan. Its not just about a simple story of a mother and his child but also the dignity and power of a woman. Its very empowering the way that the protagonist, battles with this ex-wife clan and his even with her own family. Its will show all the single mothers out their that they should not be threaten when it comes to the authority of a man, and woman should fight for what is right.

This book is quite a journey, each stories introduce us to different, countries, cultures and tradition. This book also shows the reality of life, that people can relate to. The book is well written, its simple and easy to read. I finished reading this book for only a day that's why I'm giving this a 3 out of 4 stars. This is already a good back, but I think that there is still more of to the story. I'm expecting just a bit more after store, but then again i really recommend this book to everyone at any age. I'am sure that every one of them will have the same feels and excitement towards reading this book.

My trip to Adele
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like Irenekim4's review? Post a comment saying so!
Latest Review: "My trip to Adele" by R.I.Alyaseer and A. I Alyaseer

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”