Review of Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Victoria Ukamaka
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 79
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-victoria-ukamaka.html
Latest Review: The Maestro Monologue by Rob White

Review of Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute

Post by Victoria Ukamaka »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute" by Jeff Meyer.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Life has never been a bed of roses. We live in a world where many have dreams but cannot execute them. Others carry their goals to the grave. It is usually said that the best talents, the wealthiest men, and the best creations are all found in the graveyard. If you want to actualize your dreams, then Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute by Jeff Meyer is for you.

This self-help book shows readers how to choose their life's purpose and goals and take the necessary steps to turn those aspirations into realities. The author discussed the importance of listening and how it can help us discover our dreams. The entire book is divided into two parts. The first part has 30 lessons and talks about identifying one's dreams. The second part, which is about achieving goals, also has 30 lessons. At the end of each lesson, the author provided a section where he lists actions the reader should take. This book taught me that no dream is too big or too small. All of them deserve to be accomplished.

I love that the author acknowledged God and his importance in having and achieving dreams and goals. This book was very relatable because of Jeff Meyer's writing style. He shared his experiences, and this connected me to the book. The author provided readers with guidance on addressing various emotional problems and healing properly. This book will make you see what you deserve in life. It is an educational piece that I'm glad I came across because I did not merely read it. I took some actions suggested in the "TRY THIS" section. For the above reasons, I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars.

There are some things that I didn't like about this book. First, some of the lessons were basically saying the same thing. I feel like they should have been merged as one. Also, it would have been great if the lessons had been arranged in a progressive order so that some lessons would come before others. However, this did not affect my rating because I still had a great reading experience.

I recommend this book to readers who love self-help books. In addition, those who enjoy reading Christian books will find Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute helpful. The book was professionally edited, as I did not encounter any errors.

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
Success Azuka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-success-azuka.html
Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles

Post by Success Azuka »

This review sounds interesting. The author did a nice job in presenting the book to be interesting and easy to understand. Thanks for a wonderful and intriguing review. Looking forward to reading this book.
Gavice Victoria
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 89
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gavice-v.html
Latest Review: Where Liberty Lies by Nathaniel M Wrey

Post by Gavice Victoria »

What a great and detailed review! Your summary is detailed and did justice to the book. I really enjoyed reading it. Thank you for sharing this honest review after reading the book. Also, congratulations on having your review published. I look forward to reading Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute by Jeff Meyer.
Chimereucheya Okoroafo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 57
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chimereucheya-okoroafo.html
Latest Review: Life's ecstasy and eternal struggles by Sandra mayfield

Post by Chimereucheya Okoroafo »

A not-so-typical Christian motivational book. To some, it may not be different but to me, this book is unique. A book that teaches one how to effectively achieve their goals in ways that would work for just anyone. Thank you for the recommendation.
You have a life to live. If you ain't living it, that's failure. :tiphat:
third agbata
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 57
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-third-agbata.html
Latest Review: The Ant Called Tiny by Miles Phillip Lewis

Post by third agbata »

This book is really fascinating and amazing. Your review gave me more insight on the book's storyline. Thanks for the great review.
Judy O
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-judy-o.html
Latest Review: Granite Kingdom by Eric Pope

Post by Judy O »

This book is much important for reading by all. Fear has limited a lot in our lives especially our ability to dream big. I look forward to reading to learn ways to cope with this situation. Beautiful review.
ometanoghenetejiri
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ometanoghenetejiri.html
Latest Review: JTs World by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by ometanoghenetejiri »

Your review of this book is captivating. I find this book amazing. This self-help book is quite practical and also very enlightening. I think the lessons that were repeated actually allow for emphasis and would also aid retention.
Mmeso Goodness
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mmeso-goodness.html
Latest Review: Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute by Jeff Meyer

Post by Mmeso Goodness »

This is an inspiring book. I will specially recommend this book to all goal getters who think theit efforts are not worth it, hang on a little bit, you are getting there.
Great review.
Kudos!
Victoria Ukamaka
Currently Reading:

Chimereucheya Okoroafo wrote: 26 Sep 2022, 11:15 A not-so-typical Christian motivational book. To some, it may not be different but to me, this book is unique. A book that teaches one how to effectively achieve their goals in ways that would work for just anyone. Thank you for the recommendation.
Thank you for reading my review and for considering my recommendation. When you do read this book, I would love to read your thoughts on it.
Victoria Ukamaka
Currently Reading:

ometanoghenetejiri wrote: 26 Sep 2022, 18:55 Your review of this book is captivating. I find this book amazing. This self-help book is quite practical and also very enlightening. I think the lessons that were repeated actually allow for emphasis and would also aid retention.
The "TRY THIS" section of the book made is very practical. I learned a lot of things from this book, I hope you will read it soon. Thank you so much for your nice comment.
Larabs Josh
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anu-michael.html
Latest Review: The Aglaril Cycle by Rich Feitelberg

Post by Larabs Josh »

This is a very helpful book to help one achieve one's goal in a very practical way. I recommend this to everyone. I love your review too.
Not available anymore
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 50
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-covenant-morolayo-olusegun.html
Latest Review: Stones by James C. Hendee

Post by Not available anymore »

The first thing I love from this review is that the author acknowledged God. We need to know and realise that everything we achieve in this world is by God's grace and we should always give him thanks for our success
kensgarment odogwu
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kensgarment-odogwu.html
Latest Review: Commercial Property Made Easy by Chris Lang

Post by kensgarment odogwu »

I have always loved Christain motivational book. Your review was indeed brilliant and it caught my attention. You gave me reason to read this book. I have read alot of your reviews and I sincerely do love them.
Charles Jeremiah
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-charles-jeremiah.html
Latest Review: Now I See by Sandra Leon Gonzalez

Post by Charles Jeremiah »

Such a lovely review to read. I'm not so into anything about motivations but I feel there'll be a difference with this one. I can't wait to find out. Nice review.
Einsthawkton Edeh
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 48
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-einsthawkton-edeh.html
Latest Review: Best Evidence by Mark S. Osaki

Post by Einsthawkton Edeh »

I like how your summary of this book. It has piqued my interest and I would love to read the book. Thank you for providing such a detailed review. I like your honesty too.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”