Review of Reconfigurement

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Ayorinde Joseph
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 46
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ayorinde-joseph.html
Latest Review: Why God Allows Evil and Suffering by Sine Nomine

Review of Reconfigurement

Post by Ayorinde Joseph »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Reconfigurement" by E. Alan Fleischauer.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Reconfigurement by E. Alan Fleischauer is a personal development book on the best ways to have a happy and fulfilling life after retirement. The book suggests how best to prepare for retirement and how to live a healthy and long life after retiring. The author references the fact that people now love longer than many decades ago, which means, there is a need to prepare adequately for more years of living after retirement. A lot of retirement strategies are suggested in the book. With the increase in lifespan of an average human being compared to the last decade, there is need for life security, social security as well as income security. There are some investments that are suitable for retirees and there are some that are not suitable due to their exhaustive and low-yielding nature. The book also explains in details, career assessment in order to know where one stands career-wise. A lot of websites and assessment tools were suggested and explained by the author in the book.

Reconfigurement is an interesting and educative book. I particularly learned a lot of things on personal development and the best ways to plan for retirement. I was able to learn the best ways to protect income after retirement as well as the right investment that is suitable for retirees. I like how the author uses real life stories, for instance, on pages 60 and 67, to further explains his points. The author also suggests a lot of different insurance schemes, medical services, and the best ways to plan financially for retirement, which I finds highly commendable. I also like how the author uses less ambiguous and simple words, which makes the book easier to comprehend. I also like how the author introduced a bit of humor in-between the chapters which makes the book less boring.

Reconfigurement is an interesting and captivating book. I find no fault with the book.

I will give this book 4 out of 4 stars. The words used were unambiguous. Also, the book was well referenced. Also, the use of real life experience enables easy understanding.

I would recommend Reconfigurement to anybody who is interested in reading personal development books. The book is also suitable for people who are about to retire and are making plans for life after retirement. The book could also be of help in managing family financial plans. The book is also suitable for people who need more information about the available insurance schemes and the best one that is suitable for them.

Reconfigurement
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Mozi Ken
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless
Bookshelf Size: 63
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mozi-ken.html
Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles

Post by Mozi Ken »

Retirement is something that requires planning from an early stage. The author did well to write this book. It would remind people like me to start now to plan my retirement. Thanks for a good review.
Mr Excellence
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mr-excellence.html
Latest Review: Four Critical Days by Edward Vogler

Post by Mr Excellence »

This book is really an eye opener towards the future. I'm currently reading this book, and I must say, it's very educating, and informative
Phooko Tebogo PC
Favorite Author: Walter E. Broach
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 65
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-phooko-tebogo-pc.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe
fav_author_id: 202169

Post by Phooko Tebogo PC »

You are right this book could definitely help in managing family financial plans. Thank you for the review.
"Live to leave a mark, the footprints of the greatest" :obscene-drinkingcheers:
~Phooko tebogo

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”