Review of Serendipity Mystery: Diary of a Snoopy Cat

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Christabel Egbeama
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christabel-egbeama.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet
Reading Device: B09KBSDRDG

Review of Serendipity Mystery: Diary of a Snoopy Cat

Post by Christabel Egbeama »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Serendipity Mystery: Diary of a Snoopy Cat" by R.F. Kristi.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

On vacation in the seaside town of Galle on a sunny island in Sri Lanka with Mom, Inca, her siblings Cara and Fromage, and Charlotte the hamster. The museum director in Colombo called Solo to look into the case of the stolen sword after an old antique sword was taken from the museum there. Solo, Terrance's master and Missy's next-door neighbor in Kensington, has a track record of resolving both domestic and foreign crimes. Terrance, one of their furry detective buddies, reunites with Inca and her siblings once more.

On the island, Rani the sea turtle, Meena the young elephant, and Mama the elephant had become close friends with Inca and her pals. Her new pals were ready to help Inca and company in solving the mystery of the lost sword and other precious goods, since they shared her enthusiasm for detective work. Who stole the sword, and why? What are the thieves going to do with those old objects? Can Inca and her other detectives crack this case before it's too late? In the Inca book series, Serendipity Mystery: Diary of a Snoopy Cat by R.F. Kristi explores a new way of life away from the city, complete with wild and amiable animals, and delicious foods, and mysteries to solve.

I enjoyed reading about yet another Inca adventure. Younger readers will be able to learn a lot from the book's teachings on bravery, fortitude, and perseverance, which are abundantly illustrated in the book. Though it did acknowledge that Inca is a snoopy cat, I found it fascinating that she never shied away from displaying her snoopy side whenever she had the chance.

The book's illustrations were very useful in piquing readers' imaginations. R.F. Kristi's writing was excellent and straightforward enough for children to understand. The book is more instructive and ideal for a younger audience because of its historical information.

There was nothing about this book that I didn't like. It was such a fantastic book, beginning to end.

This work was thoroughly edited, and there were no grammatical or typographical errors. As regards that there wasn't anything, I disliked in this book. I rate Serendipity Mystery: Diary of a Snoopy Cat 4 out of 4 stars.

The book offers several concepts that can help younger readers establish a solid foundation in their lives. Thus, I recommend it to animal lovers and younger readers between the ages of 8 and 12.

Serendipity Mystery: Diary of a Snoopy Cat
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Jelly_J
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jelly-j.html
Latest Review: Annihilation by Kaylin McFarren

Post by Jelly_J »

I enjoyed reading your review and this book. What I loved most was the illustrations; children would have no difficulty at all reading this. Inca is my favorite character; children have a lot to learn from her character.
Victoria Ukamaka
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 79
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-victoria-ukamaka.html
Latest Review: The Maestro Monologue by Rob White

Post by Victoria Ukamaka »

This is a book I look forward to reading. Your review got me more I interested. Thank you for this great review.
Isaac Oh
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 84
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-isaac-oh.html
Latest Review: The Natural Guard by Michael L. Chapla

Post by Isaac Oh »

I love that the book is straightforward and not too complex for the children. This book was also error-free. I hope Inca catches the thief. Great review, keep it up!
Emmanuel Okotie
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 108
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-emmanuel-okotie.html
Latest Review: VROOM! Barry, Kari and the Power Boost! by William G Wilberforce III

Post by Emmanuel Okotie »

Your review is so detailed and captivating. I think I would give this book a try. One of the reasons being that it talks about bravery. The plot also seems very fascinating. Thank you for this wonderful review. Nice job.
Ozioma Miriam
Currently Reading: The Love Charm
Bookshelf Size: 72
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ozioma-miriam.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Ozioma Miriam »

This is an interesting children's book. I enjoyed reading it. Inca and his friends were fascinating to read about. Your review is nice.
Chiwendu Ikechukwu
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 71
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chiwendu-ikechukwu.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Chiwendu Ikechukwu »

Nice review. I love the st9ry line of this book would be reading it someday.
Jerry Anozie
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jerry-anozie.html
Latest Review: Burn Zones by Jorge P. Newbery

Post by Jerry Anozie »

This book is a fascinating non-stop action thriller. I was so captivated by my read because I own a pet and I could relate to some characters. Thanks for the great review.
Ronky279
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ronky279.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Ronky279 »

Amazing review. I like your reviews. The storyline is interesting. I like how honest and detailed they are. Congrats on your published review.
E Daves
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 104
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-e-daves.html
Latest Review: Zero the Hero! by Paul Gurgol

Post by E Daves »

This book contains so much important and deep themes that any child or adult will learn a lot from. This review was detailed and did justice to the book. I look forward to reading Serendipity Mystery: Diary of a Snoopy Cat.
Judy O
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-judy-o.html
Latest Review: Granite Kingdom by Eric Pope

Post by Judy O »

I actually like the fact that animals are doing more than we are used to. I recently read this book and I must say I enjoyed it. Inca's tale is suitable for both adults and children.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”