Review of Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Oluwapelumi Rachael
Currently Reading: In It Together
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oluwapelumi-rachael.html
Latest Review: JTs World by E. Alan Fleischauer

Review of Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute

Post by Oluwapelumi Rachael »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute" by Jeff Meyer.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

What are your thoughts about having a dream? Do you think dreaming is a waste of time? Should limits prevent the realization of dreams? Do you believe that your goals are unattainable? What does God have to say about having goals? What does the Bible teach about pursuing ambitions? If you struggle with the answers to any of these questions, you should be reading Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute by Jeff Meyer.

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute is a book that offers a plethora of knowledge about pursuing dreams and ambitions. There are two major sections in the book: Part 1 (Dream Sparks) and Part 2 (Realization Strategies). Each part is further broken down into 30 lessons. I would describe the first part of the book as thought-provoking and theoretical. Notable messages featured in "Dream Sparks" include the power of positive thoughts, the importance of vulnerability, and the essence of passion. The second part, "Realization Strategies," contained useful strategies for realizing dreams and ambitions.

One aspect of the book that I liked was that the chapters were brief but packed with powerful information. Jeff uses simple words to express his thoughts, which made it much easier to understand the messages he was conveying.

I really liked that the lessons could be read in any order. Each lesson focused on a unique message and was independent of other lessons, so that readers could conveniently begin reading from the lessons they needed the most.

I also appreciated the practical section called "Try This" at the end of every lesson. This section featured questions from the lesson as well as activities for readers to engage in. The inclusion of this section proved to be very useful in fully understanding each lesson.

There were no grammatical errors in the book, so I believe that it must have been professionally edited. There was no part of the book I disliked.

For the reasons stated above, I am giving Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute a rating of four out of four stars. The book is an excellent publication that delivers on its title. Not only does the book encourage readers to dream, it provides a practical approach to achieving those dreams.

As a Christian, Jeff aligns his lessons with biblical precepts. Therefore, this book might not be of interest to readers who are not of the Christian faith. I would recommend this book to any Christian, regardless of whether or not they have a dream. I would also recommend Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute to open-minded individuals who are experiencing difficulty achieving their aspirations.

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
Judith Donald
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-judith-donald.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Post by Judith Donald »

I don't think dreams are a waste of time. Sometimes I believe they are a manifestation of our thoughts and ambitions. Your review was wonderfully written.
Francis Aderogbin
Favorite Book: Money Faucet
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 189
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-francis-aderogbin.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Francis Aderogbin »

This is a self-help book with a difference. The highlight for me is the sectioned teaching that one can read at will.
Nwaka Chukwuemeka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nwaka-chukwuemeka.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Nwaka Chukwuemeka »

Dream big is a book that anybody can read, it encourages the fallen, build the mind of goal seekers. Great review.
Muna Chizzy
Currently Reading: Gardening With Guns
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-muna-chizzy.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by Muna Chizzy »

This self-help book will inculcate a lot of knowledge in readers and help them where they find lacking in their dream pursuit. Thanks for the insightful review.
Oyedeji Funmilayo
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 105
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oyedeji-funmilayo.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Oyedeji Funmilayo »

I enjoyed your honest review and hope to enjoy the book too. Welldone
Francis Omotayo Aderogbin
Currently Reading: The Great Migration
Bookshelf Size: 66
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-francis-omotayo-aderogbin.html
Latest Review: Escape from Tuoyawon by R. Murrey Haist

Post by Francis Omotayo Aderogbin »

This book seems to carry ancient wisdom in self-discovery and actualisation. The fact that the sections are independent is a plus.
You are yet to be the best version of yourself. Keep refining.
Mildred Echesa
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 103
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mildred-echesa.html
Latest Review: Catch A Raven by Kirro Burrows

Post by Mildred Echesa »

The book cover looks so nice and attractive. I love your review because it's detailed and exciting to read.
Poetic Justice
Nyam Bura
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: When No One Else Believed
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nyam-bura.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by Nyam Bura »

I did not know that this book is written from the Bible's perspective. I am glad I read your review. I also love practical suggestions that I can apply in life. Thanks for the review.
Kavita Shah
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: Spellbound - The Workings of Drugtech
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 188
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kavita-shah.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by Kavita Shah »

Dreaming is something everyone does, but not many pursue their dreams. So, it's a very useful book and with activities, too. Thank you for the good review!
GNerd
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gnerd.html
Latest Review: Surviving the Business of Healthcare by Barbara Galutia Regis PA-C

Post by GNerd »

Personally, this book was beautiful. The lessons were abundant. You did justice to the review. Kudos.
Nino Chinonso Onwurah
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nino-chinonso-onwurah.html
Latest Review: Surviving the Business of Healthcare by Barbara Galutia Regis PA-C

Post by Nino Chinonso Onwurah »

According to your review, the book talked about the power of vulnerability, and it provoked my curiosity. Great review.
Christabel Egbeama
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christabel-egbeama.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet
Reading Device: B09KBSDRDG

Post by Christabel Egbeama »

I'm always looking for book that would inspire me in anyway possible. From your review, it's no doubt that this book will do just that. Amazing review.
Diana Lowery
Currently Reading: The Exchange
Bookshelf Size: 341
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-diana-lowery.html
Latest Review: Where's Baby, Momma? by Antoinette McDonald
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by Diana Lowery »

The phrase "essence of passion" in your review caught my attention. This book sounds very motivational.
Prisallen
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book:
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 233
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-prisallen.html
Latest Review: Nirvatra by April Thomas

Post by Prisallen »

This book sounds as though it would be very beneficial for people who have ambitions that they don't know how to pursue. I don't think it is a good fit for me, though. Thanks for an excellent review!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”