Review of Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Judy_Akha
Currently Reading: When No One Else Believed
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-judy-akha.html
Latest Review: The Dragon Who Would Be King by Anne Peters

Review of Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute

Post by Judy_Akha »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute" by Jeff Meyer.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute by Jeff Meyer is a motivational book that I think we all need at some point in life. The book consists of two parts and includes a total of 60 chapters, which the author calls lessons. The first part of the book is relatively general and discusses the meaning of the dream, its spiritual balance, and its perception of the world. The thirty chapters in this section deal with many topics, though they revolve around spiritual peace, happiness, courage, and dreams. The second part is practical, which offers strategies, ways to solve difficult situations, and other absorbing information. Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute is founded on biblical teaching and emphasizes the significance of trust in God.

The first thing I noticed and enjoyed about the book was its cover. Warm, bright colors are associated with calm and happiness, and the little dreamy boy reminded me of myself. When we were children we dreamed too much, and no one could make us believe that our dreams would not come true. At this age, our hearts were full of faith and dreams, so this cover awakened my pleasant memories and created an appropriate mood for reading. It is noteworthy that the author focused on details that others often miss. For example, consider the significance of vulnerability in life in general. Normally, people are terrified of it; nonetheless, it allows us to be good people, courageous, and to receive and give positive emotions.

Another pleasant aspect for me is the importance of faith in this book. This made the book both varied and very engaging. The only thing I did not like was the number of chapters. I think this thematically shattered the book. Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute is an exceptionally well-edited book since I did not find any errors.

Of course, the negative aspect was not enough to deduct a star, so I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars. The book is realistic and inspiring. Faith changes our lives for the better, and it must be accompanied by a sense of balance and the ability to dream and work to fulfill that dream.

I recommend the book to people who love helpful, motivational books. I also think the book will guide those who are now in a difficult phase of life. Keep in mind that the book is based on Christian teaching, and the Bible, so I especially recommend it to Christian readers.

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
markodim721
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 482
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-markodim721.html
Latest Review: The Solution is Political Revolution by Jillion R Rising

Post by markodim721 »

I like that both the author and you emphasized the importance of faith. Thanks for the good review and reading recommendation.
Ellylion
Favorite Book: The Altitude Journals
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 136
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ellylion.html
Latest Review: The Islands Tell Of It by Patty Fischer

Post by Ellylion »

This book seems to be very inspiring and motivational. I do not mind that it is based on the Holy Bible :) I believe the author offers some unique approach toward realization of our dreams. Thank you very much for this amazing review!
Nwaka Chukwuemeka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nwaka-chukwuemeka.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Nwaka Chukwuemeka »

Dream big is one of the book that have encouraged me to pursue harder. It is filled with information to those that are left in the dark. Great review.
Amy Luman
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: 2084
Bookshelf Size: 1015
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amy-luman.html
Latest Review: Zona II by Fred G. Baker
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Amy Luman »

“Fear not” is one of the hardest things to do in life, but it is essential to fulfilling big dreams. It’s one of those things that is easier to say than to do. Execution is the hardest part. I’m glad that Mr. Meyer explains how.
Mildred Echesa
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 103
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mildred-echesa.html
Latest Review: Catch A Raven by Kirro Burrows

Post by Mildred Echesa »

Fulfilling ones dreams requires hard work, determination and prayer. This book can help one in his or her journey to greatness. I enjoyed reading your review.
Poetic Justice
Abu_Aisha1
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Fireproof Happiness
Bookshelf Size: 53
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-abu-aisha1.html
Latest Review: ChatGPT for Entrepreneurs by Steven A. Ridder

Post by Abu_Aisha1 »

I totally agree with you that the cover of the page is colourful and warm. Plus the fact that I like motivational books. Thank you for an amazing review

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”